Ten Club Membership Refresher?

JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,456
Refresh my memory...

Ten Club membership fees went down.  No longer Digital or Analog.  No longer getting shirt or single.

Is that accurate??  I cannot for the life of me remember how it works now.  lol :o
I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.

Comments

• bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    I just let mine lapse. Feels weird after so many years, but it’s not really worth much any longer.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    There's not much left in the membership.  Give's you a chance to enter the lotto for tickets and that's about it.   You get a code to download a free show, but it's for the lowest common denominator (mp3), and you have the shell out more to upgrade to flac etc...  It'd be cool if it was a CD.  I tend to still buy CD's of the shows I go to.

I keep buying it though, because I'm not done going to shows yet :)
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    The membership grants you access to the forum where you can ask what you get with the membership 
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,081
    pjl44 said:
    The membership grants you access to the forum where you can ask what you get with the membership 
    :lol: pretty much.  I got the membership so I could post my "Hummus" live request.