Anyone ready for nos alive Saturday night

Em1983Em1983 Posts: 10
Looking forward to tomorrow night, can't wait to see the band on the last stop of this leg of the tour

Comments

• SoybeansSoybeans Posts: 256
    Just looking at the lineup.  Is our true that PJ team takes the stage at 11:10 pm?
    90 shows and counting...some of my favs: Randall's Island night 2, Milwaukee '95 night 2, Hawaii '06, St Johns '05, PJ20!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,833
    Walked around for about five hours today and saw one PJ shirt.  Hoping there is still a Lisbon shirt by late night 3.
  • DalirockDalirock Posts: 79
    Hello here in Lisbon need a ticket!!!! Please saw both shows in Barcelona need some help 
  • Em1983Em1983 Posts: 10
    Soybeans said:
    Just looking at the lineup.  Is our true that PJ team takes the stage at 11:10 pm?
    From what I see yes
    My girlfriend and I are from a small town outside of Toronto.  We spent a few days in Barcelona n1,n2 (so amazing), and can't wait to see what the people of Portugal will bring to Nos Alive. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it. We did a boat tour in Lagos today and the captain (who when I asked if he was going to Nos and said no but that he met a friend and his friend for drinks and his friend happened to be Eddie outside of Lisbon a few years ago).  He played Release on our way back to the marina we both looked at each other and basically said at the same time " this song gives me goosebumps", so crazy that 6000km from home that song means so much to so many and in such different ways to people. Release has shifted it's meaning throughout my life and the curveballs along the way, growing up as a child, loss of loved ones, addiction, divorce,  sobriety (8 years this September) falling in love with the woman of my dreams from my small town who had been stuck upon a shelf. To hear Release live really would really Release a new meaning.
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    I just hope the crowd doesnt suck like in 2018 and its the epic crowd from 2010 that portuguese fans are know for.

For the setlist expecting one or two rarities since in 2018 we got rats,down,in my tree, low light
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    You guys in Portugal need an arena show, I’d be there in a heartbeat!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    tino_11 said:
    You guys in Portugal need an arena show, I’d be there in a heartbeat!
    Indeed we do, it been way to long without one.

As long as they tour europe in the summer and its everything is new the promoter to bring them they will always end up in nos alive 😔 from the promoter view its more financially lucrative to bring them to the festival than 2 arena shows, hell they could do 3 dates in meo arena and 200% they would sold out in a heartbeat
    Anyone see merch yet?
    Lisbon shirt is already sold out , only 2XL available 

They really should just sell merch onnthe day of the show when its festivals.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,833
    Thanks for heads up.  Will just get there around 10:30 now. Never heard of any of these bands exceptSum41.
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,081
    I hope everyone has a great time tonight, with an epic crowd, and amazing setlist and performance.
    We are planning the same, I am sure the crowd should be still AlIVE
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    PJ crowd was great but Sum 41 was a disaster. People flying everywhere and shoving up front. It was a shit show. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023