Eddies black jeans 😂

Hey..im in the market for a new pair of black jeans and thought the ones Eddie is wearing on tour with the zip knee are pretty cool. Anyone know what brand they are or if their custom made. I know their will be loads of eyes rolling at this post..thats why i posted here and not facebook Lol. Any help appreciated!😆

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,076
    I thought it was a little leg-pocket? What does he keep in there…

What Hoka model does he use? And why doesn’t he go with New Balance 880’s v14 with that new fresh foam
    sole and lighter weight?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,867
    Would say rather than zipper, looks like carpenter workpants with double fabric from the lower thigh to the knee.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Someone needs to be honest about their inseam length. 
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,475
    Haha! My bet is 28". 
  • HH140540HH140540 Posts: 543
    It appears EV is a light packer!
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007

What Hoka model does he use? And why doesn’t he go with New Balance 880’s v14 with that new fresh foam
    sole and lighter weight?
    Hoka is the official concert shoe of Pearl Jam Fans! If you know you know!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    He's a man of the people and buys off the rack
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    FYI. KNDK might have what you are looking for. Sizing can be a little wonky and don’t put them in the dryer. https://kdnkbrand.com/products/basic-selvedge-slim-straight-jeans-indigo#6603/mobile/m=and&q=zipper
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,959

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,757
    I thought this was going to be another clothing complaint. First he's not allowed to wear hats. Now he can't wear black pants? Luckily I was wrong 
    I miss igotid88
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,761
    One thing’s for sure, that dude travels light.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    You wanna know about the jeans, I wanna know about the kicks. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,319
    His leg. Duh.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,319
    The only time I ever met Eddie, which was 30 years ago, my first impression was, "Whoa! He's short!" In my mind from his voice and from seeing him on stage, I imagined him as ten feet tall if he's a foot, with a shock of hair as red as the fires of hell.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • BalderdashBalderdash Posts: 12
    I went down the rabbit hole and found out that they are G-star raw 5620 3D zip knee jeans. Seems like they make them in both slim and skinny variants. I would guess Ed wears a slim ones not the skinny ones but I’m not sure. I couldn’t find the exact colorway but I guess his are a previous season model. Here they are: https://www.g-star.com/en_us/shop/men/jeans/d01252-c910-c778

PJammin' said:
    I’m not sure if you were joking or not but either way he wears Hoka Bondi 7’s (at leats he did in Barcelona). It’s a last year model and a bit difficult to find good pictures of but that’s the best link I could find: https://www.theathletesfoot.co.nz/hoka-one-one-bondi-7-d-womens-black-white.html. It’s a womens size but mens look the same.

Anyway that’s what being sick at home does for you ;)
  • I went down the rabbit hole and found out that they are G-star raw 5620 3D zip knee jeans. Seems like they make them in both slim and skinny variants. I would guess Ed wears a slim ones not the skinny ones but I’m not sure. I couldn’t find the exact colorway but I guess his are a previous season model. Here they are: https://www.g-star.com/en_us/shop/men/jeans/d01252-c910-c778

PJammin' said:
    I’m not sure if you were joking or not but either way he wears Hoka Bondi 7’s (at leats he did in Barcelona). It’s a last year model and a bit difficult to find good pictures of but that’s the best link I could find: https://www.theathletesfoot.co.nz/hoka-one-one-bondi-7-d-womens-black-white.html. It’s a womens size but mens look the same.

Anyway that’s what being sick at home does for you ;)
    Awesome research right there..Thanks and Get Well Soon😄🤘
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076

sole and lighter weight?
    They wear the occasional Jordan too.
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,922
    Nothing but the equally cool, Seattle-based Brooks for me. =)

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Nothing but the equally cool, Seattle-based Brooks for me. =)

That's cool? You wear Toms and New Balance too, or white crocs?  I kid, I kid!