Nos alive set thread

Em1983Em1983 Posts: 10
My girlfriend and I are from a small town outside of Toronto.  We spent a few days in Barcelona n1,n2 (so amazing), and can't wait to see what the people of Portugal will bring to Nos Alive. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it. We did a boat tour in Lagos today and the captain (who when I asked if he was going to Nos and said no but that he met a friend and his friend for drinks and his friend happened to be Eddie outside of Lisbon a few years ago).  He played Release on our way back to the marina we both looked at each other and basically said at the same time " this song gives me goosebumps", so crazy that 6000km from home that song means so much to so many and in such different ways to people. Release has shifted it's meaning throughout my life and the curveballs along the way, growing up as a child, loss of loved ones, addiction, divorce,  sobriety (8 years this September) falling in love with the woman of my dreams from my small town who had been stuck upon a shelf. To hear Release live really would really Release a new meaning.