Indy FT: **Trade Secured**

aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
edited August 18 in Given To Fly (live)
I have a front row, dead center ticket (Sec B, Row M, Seat 11) for the Indy show that I'm looking to trade for a good aisle seat.

OR

If you happen to have a decent aisle pair, I could either trade and pay the cash difference, or I have a few other tickets to this show that we could try to work something out.

I'm only interested in aisle. And nothing on the far outsides or behind the poles. So please don't contact me with other offers. My other seats are already spoken for if I don't find a trade. Thanks.
Post edited by aisleseats on

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Bump.

To clarify, my additional tickets include another pair of lowers (together). So, if you have a decent aisle pair, I could be willing to trade all three tickets for your pair, plus the cash difference. This would leave my crew short one ticket, but I'm confident I'll be able to find another single.
    1 month away.

If any F2F ppl happen to land decent aisle, front row center can be yours. :)
    3 weeks bump.

This offer stands right up until the day of show, unless I've secured a trade first. No need for a timed drop. We can just meet up and walk in together.
    I've had my aisle seat streak going for 14 years and hundreds of shows. Please help me keep it alive. :)
    This doesn't belong on page 4. I haven't found a trade yet. 
    Trade tentatively secured
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,246
    Username checks out