Barcelona Night 1 Present Tense

Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
Anyone filmed or took photos on “Present Tense” please share with me, the names is me and my family and the happy birthday is to my daughter. 🙏

Comments

• TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 Posts: 1,294
    Best version I’ve seen live. Brought me to tears. 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    Best version I’ve seen live. Brought me to tears. 
    You can’t imagine how we felt, wife was screaming, daughter was crying… I was speechless that only took a photo of it…
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,062
    Sounds great, can you explain why your names were on the screen?
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Jamer196 said:
    Anyone filmed or took photos on “Present Tense” please share with me, the names is me and my family and the happy birthday is to my daughter. 🙏

I have around a minute of it recorded but can’t seem to share a video on here 
  • Smsmartins18Smsmartins18 Posts: 27
    I’ll see if I can post the video later.  Was in tears as well
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:

drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:

cutz said:
    Thanks everyone!
    if you can send videos to my email or link it would be awesome.
    daniel.dias.carmo@gmail.com