Dear PJ... II (Other Side in Barcelona?)

michalamichala Posts: 14
edited July 5 in The Porch
Hi, I wrote here a few days ago:

PJ is the soundtrack of my life. For a long time I couldn't go to shows, but then I thought I would enjoy it. I bought tickets just before the pandemic, then looked forward for a long time to get back to normal life - and the concerts in Vienna and Prague two years ago and both in Berlin this year were cancelled. I'm so sorry about that, more than you can imagine, because this music is such a dose of positive energy in this weird world. I love this band, not only your music, but also the special energy between you. I'm glad we probably share similar views on many things (yes, and I like that Eddie uses a typewriter too ;) ). 
Anyone can get sick, so first of all  - get well soon. Health is the most important thing. 
And then remember that people are grumbling a bit (yeah, I lost some money too, but mainly I lost the chance to have a great day, which is quite rare these days), but we love you. Please visit Europe again as soon as possible - we just can't retire and never hear the OTHER SIDE live! No way!  :)
I was thinking of buying tickets to Barcelona, but unfortunately I don't think I can afford it at this moment. But I wish good health to everyone going to Barcelona (and especially to the band). Hope everything will go well and you'll have a great time!  
And I look forward to the next time we will have a great time in Prague, Vienna or Krakow. Good health!

I'm going to Barcelona after all, because - you know - life is short. I hope the show will be (good). :)  Please play Other Side on Saturday. Not only because life is actually short, but mainly because it's a great song. So warm and true... 
Thanks! 
Enjoy the concert, have fun - and stay healthy!
Michala
Post edited by michala on