Return of the VAULTS?

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    It's the 10th of the Month! Good day for a Vault pre order. 
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 598
    demetrios said:
    when was last years announced ?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 725
    Sirens4 said:
    demetrios said:
    May
    kmcmanus said:
    Sirens4 said:
    demetrios said:
    May

Feels like forever.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    kmcmanus said:
    Sirens4 said:
    demetrios said:
    May
    'May'be I should listen to the ones I have already
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,539
    Sometimes it feels like 10c put's it up, figures out how many they need, then orders them.  Other time's it feels like they make an educated guess, and then announce it when the pressing has already been ordered.   Maybe it's one of the ones where they've already ordered it, but are waiting for the release date to get closer before announcing.   Let's them not steal thunder from Dark Matter and the final leg of the tour :)

I can be optimistic right? I love the vaults :)

Maybe next month.
    Zod said:
    I love the vaults :)

Me too! Would love a new Vault release. 
  • RS151862RS151862 Posts: 2,640
    That doesn’t sound promising.. unfortunately. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,759
    It was a fun run either way and hope that moving forward means more great music and shows to come.
    RS151862 said:
    That doesn’t sound promising.. unfortunately. 

Nope. :(
    Well, get them while you still can. https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/search?q=Vault
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 299
    Doesn't sound like the end of the Vault series. Sounds like the band is proud of Dark Matter and want to promote it and could return to the series in the future.
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

tylerj said:
    Doesn't sound like the end of the Vault series. Sounds like the band is proud of Dark Matter and want to promote it and could return to the series in the future.
    I hope so. Would suck they ended the Vault series like they ended the annual Christmas singles. 
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Was really expecting this in the email today. Wonder if the series is done, but agree it could just be a long gap due to the promotion of DM.
    Like Zod said I think. Maybe the 10c has them in stock. Will announce and sell/ship immediately after DM promotion is over.
    Only the dog and his pack knows.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,907
    Zod said:
    It’s been a minute or two since the band released a record from the VAULT.

Any chance we might ever see …
    -London, Ontario 2013 ?
    -Wrigley, 2013 ?
    -PJ20 ?
    -More 1998 shows ?
    -Vancouver, May 11, 2000 ?
    -Any other shows ?

I'd love to see the Commodore show on Vinyl.

Of shows I haven't been too.  The Santa Barbara show would be towards the top of my list.   Acoustic opening set, totd, it would be epic :)

That's what I want - the Santa Barbara show with the acoustic set. Dying to hear it... I don't know if there is a decent recording of it, but if so, I want it so bad.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H Posts: 2,151
    Selfishly I want Pittsburgh 2005 released. They opened for the Rolling Stones and had a really fantastic fast set. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • Atlanta was the last vinyl vault. Was a good run! Glad I got to own and enjoy every copy! Here's to whatever iteration of the vault is forthcoming! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Atlanta was the last vinyl vault. Was a good run! Glad I got to own and enjoy every copy! Here's to whatever iteration of the vault is forthcoming! 
    You could be right....

If that is the case, I would love it if someone would complete my collection with the Constitution Hall show vinyl....as they said at Dead shows--I need a miracle.....
    JBob87 said:
    Was really expecting this in the email today. Wonder if the series is done, but agree it could just be a long gap due to the promotion of DM.

Same. Maybe after the tour is over Down Under they will put up Vault 12. *fingers crossed
    Loujoe said:
    Like Zod said I think. Maybe the 10c has them in stock. Will announce and sell/ship immediately after DM promotion is over.
    Only the dog and his pack knows.

• SM187650SM187650 Posts: 778
    That interview with Tim Bierman didn’t say they were done. Just that the band is really focused on DM still. He used the phrase “you can only take so many bites at the apple”. My guess is that the vaults will be back in time but next up, after Austraila, could be a DM tour film hopefully accompanied by a live album vinyl. 
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 778
    SM187650 said:
    That interview with Tim Bierman didn’t say they were done. Just that the band is really focused on DM still. He used the phrase “you can only take so many bites at the apple”. My guess is that the vaults will be back in time but next up, after Austraila, could be a DM tour film hopefully accompanied by a live album vinyl. 
    Hopefully something like the Soundgarden live at the artists den release. 
  • SM187650 said:
    SM187650 said:
    That was SO good. It felt like you were right in the room with them, so natural and intimate. I have to go watch that again.
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 1,000
    SM187650 said:
    SM187650 said:
    That was SO good. It felt like you were right in the room with them, so natural and intimate. I have to go watch that again.
    Saw that at an IMAX theater. So fucking good. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)