Berlin qr code question

seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
I'm in the uk and the only way to see my berlin tickets is to access the German ticketmaster site.
The qr code is now live but there's no way to download it into my Google wallet like I could with the uk shows.
Does anyone know if I'll be able to do this once I'm in Germany?
Last time I was at waldbuhne I have zero signal so I'm worried about trying to show my ticket via the internet

Comments

• MarcvHMarcvH Posts: 40
    I don't know if the QR code changes or not, otherwise a screenshot should do it?
    Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Werchter 2010, Amsterdam II 2012, Amsterdam I 2014, Amsterdam II 2017 (Ed Solo), Amsterdam I 2018, Amsterdam II 2018, Amsterdam I 2022, Amsterdam II 2022, Berlin I 2024, Berlin II 2024 and... was on the quest list of Vera Groningen 1996.. but went to my girlfriends father's birthday instead, damned!
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    I am from/in Germany and I don’t see any option to download the ticket to a wallet. Neither from the browser, nor the app (the qr code isn’t live in the app though). 
    So I guess we’ll all be in the same boat to hope for a good signal. 
    If you should really have zero signal, I am sure it could be figured out at the box office. 
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    LizJ said:
    I am from/in Germany and I don’t see any option to download the ticket to a wallet. Neither from the browser, nor the app (the qr code isn’t live in the app though). 
    So I guess we’ll all be in the same boat to hope for a good signal. 
    If you should really have zero signal, I am sure it could be figured out at the box office. 
    Thats strange because for the uk shows you could add to your wallet from either the app or browser.
    Maybe it'll be available closer to the show
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    edited June 29
    seanclax said:
    I'm in the uk and the only way to see my berlin tickets is to access the German ticketmaster site.
    The qr code is now live but there's no way to download it into my Google wallet like I could with the uk shows.
    Last time I was at waldbuhne I have zero signal so I'm worried about trying to show my ticket via the internet
    I dont use the Google wallet. Just show the code on ticketmaster.de
    Did the same thing in Texas last year

P.s. praying and hoping the shows will go on🙏
    Post edited by Robbert on
    Robbert said:
    seanclax said:
    Like I said, last time I had no signal at the venue
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    seanclax said:
    Robbert said:
    seanclax said:
    Like I said, last time I had no signal at the venue
    Thats fu€%ed up.
    2024 and phones still dont have a good signal.
    Last year at the Who and 2 years at PJ i had 0 problems. Intersting if this year is different

Tried to contact the waldbühne and asked? A few weeks i asked them to bring my own tube inside, they answered pretty quick
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 518
    Just use the TM app. The ticket will be buffered for a few hours and available offline.
    JackD. said:
    Just use the TM app. The ticket will be buffered for a few hours and available offline.
    I'll have to try that when I get to berlin
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    When I went to Manchester I was not able to download the TM UK app and I couldn’t change the country to UK in the german app. So my ticket was only visible in the browser. 
    But I did download the Coop live-app. 
    Anyways right before doors I received a Ticketmaster notification on my phone with a page that could be scanned (not a QR code, said something like put this on the barcode scanner and it worked). 
    I don’t know if this showed up because of the Coop app or if the german TM app had the ticket „stored“, although it wasn’t visible before (could be as there is now only one TM account for all countries). 

And I just remembered that I definitely had a signal at the Waldbühne in 2022 (I live-streamed 2 songs). 
    So even if you should have problems with your phone, I’m sure there will be people with better cell phone coverage that might help you out, too. 
    Like I could show my ticket from the app and you could log in to your account in „my“ browser at the same time. 
    LizJ said:
    When I went to Manchester I was not able to download the TM UK app and I couldn’t change the country to UK in the german app. So my ticket was only visible in the browser. 
    But I did download the Coop live-app. 
    Anyways right before doors I received a Ticketmaster notification on my phone with a page that could be scanned (not a QR code, said something like put this on the barcode scanner and it worked). 
    I don’t know if this showed up because of the Coop app or if the german TM app had the ticket „stored“, although it wasn’t visible before (could be as there is now only one TM account for all countries). 

And I just remembered that I definitely had a signal at the Waldbühne in 2022 (I live-streamed 2 songs). 
    So even if you should have problems with your phone, I’m sure there will be people with better cell phone coverage that might help you out, too. 
    Like I could show my ticket from the app and you could log in to your account in „my“ browser at the same time. 
    Ok thanks for that. Worth thinking about. 
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 518
    I‘ve been to Metallica in Hamburg with a complete breakdown of signal. The TM app worked fine. Just make sure to open the app and the ticket at least once an hour our two before.
  • severinlseverinl Posts: 30
    I also made Screenshots of the qr-codes just in case something doesn't work. Will have those on my wife's phone as well to make really sure
  • MarcvHMarcvH Posts: 40
    seanclax said:
    Last time I was at waldbuhne I have zero signal
    Problem solved!
    Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Werchter 2010, Amsterdam II 2012, Amsterdam I 2014, Amsterdam II 2017 (Ed Solo), Amsterdam I 2018, Amsterdam II 2018, Amsterdam I 2022, Amsterdam II 2022, Berlin I 2024, Berlin II 2024 and... was on the quest list of Vera Groningen 1996.. but went to my girlfriends father's birthday instead, damned!
    MarcvH said:
    seanclax said:
    Last time I was at waldbuhne I have zero signal
    Problem solved!
    There's always one