Ticketmaster show audio link?

Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,274
edited June 28 in The Porch
Anyone else just get email from ticketmaster sending a link to the shows you attended?
UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
Post edited by Horse2345 on

Comments

• halvhalv Posts: 701
    I just received this too. 
    I’m not opening this until PJ verifies it’s legit. Have a bad feeling especially after the recent Ticketmaster hack. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    If the link is to nugs.net that's legit 
  • smagnus1smagnus1 Posts: 123
    This could be interesting…….years back Coheed and then Primus were selling soundboard boots at the show for $10. Got a card with a code and you could download your show in a few days
  • Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 327
    edited June 28
    Post edited by Human Tide on
    edited June 28
    Logged in, added the app and listening now!!
    Post edited by halv on
  • smagnus1smagnus1 Posts: 123
    Nice! Freebie I’m hoping??? Hopefully we see more people posting with these. Given the “complaints” about pricing these will be nice bonuses if everyone gets them
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    That´s nice! Was at the Manchester show too but have not received that email. Guess both of you have downloaded the Ticketmaster UK app beforehand and that is where the link came from, right? As I am from Germany, I could not download the TM UK-App and can´t see anything in the browser-version.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,060
    LizJ said:
    That´s nice! Was at the Manchester show too but have not received that email. Guess both of you have downloaded the Ticketmaster UK app beforehand and that is where the link came from, right? As I am from Germany, I could not download the TM UK-App and can´t see anything in the browser-version.
    I’m based and also didn’t get this
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    Interesting. Then I don’t know why some people get these links and others don’t. Also saw some people on Facebook mentioning getting links for other shows.
    Would have been nice to have the show earlier, but I was planning on buying it anyways, so just some more days to wait for the official release. 
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 148
    LizJ said:
    Interesting. Then I don’t know why some people get these links and others don’t. Also saw some people on Facebook mentioning getting links for other shows.
    Would have been nice to have the show earlier, but I was planning on buying it anyways, so just some more days to wait for the official release. 
    Well, there is no boot for Manchester yet..
  • paylingpayling Posts: 340
    I got 2 of these. Also just noticed the commemorative tix have a QR code on back to stream each show - haven’t tried it yet. 
    PA
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Haven't received anything yet via email.
  • paylingpayling Posts: 340
    Just got a 3rd one
    PA
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,539
    I just got another set for both vancouver shows.    It's kind of a cool bonus, but I already bought the CD's as souvenirs, which means I ripped them to FLAC to listen too :) 

• fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 371
  • blairs1blairs1 Posts: 252
    fsu2626 said:
    Just got one for Vegas 1
    Same. 
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,559
    Very cool of them to do this. I was always curious about the audio quality of nugs streams. There are gaps between the tracks which indicate it's mp3 (or other lossy compression) sourced. You apparently have to upgrade your subscription to get lossless quality audio.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,376
    I have received several of these, but I'm not clear what it gets me. Is it just access to a stream of the show, or is it a download of the show? I'd like to know this before I register, because the stream is of little use to me, but a download that I can burn onto a CD would be useful (and would save me some money ordering the official CDs).
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,709
    Just received both Vegas shows this afternoon 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,559
    BF25394 said:
    I have received several of these, but I'm not clear what it gets me. Is it just access to a stream of the show, or is it a download of the show? I'd like to know this before I register, because the stream is of little use to me, but a download that I can burn onto a CD would be useful (and would save me some money ordering the official CDs).

It's just access to a stream. Once you redeem, the show is placed in your library and you can listen to it whenever you want.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Wanted to check in here before clicking on the links, glad to see it’s legit!! Just got both Vegas shows, which sound awesome btw!
    Thanks PJ & TM, this is a nice idea!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,060
    wonder if this is just a random thing and not a guarantee
  • EMiznerEMizner Posts: 113
    I was at both Vegas shows but got two copies of Vegas Night 1?
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 27, 2024
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 29, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    pdalowsky said:

For those who received those commemorative tickets In the mail included on the back is a Nugs logo and bar code to listen to the bootleg. 

As for receiving an email from Ticketmaster to download the show, nothing yet.
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

For those who received those commemorative tickets In the mail included on the back is a Nugs logo and bar code to listen to the bootleg. 

As for receiving an email from Ticketmaster to download the show, nothing yet.
    Mine just brought me to sign up to nugs. Not a download. 
  • fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 371
    Just got N2 as well. Wish I could download these without paying for nugs. But I’ll take the streaming versions for free. 
  • jgregory89jgregory89 Posts: 196
    I wish they would've told us about these prior to the show.  I wouldn't have bought them the day PJ released them.
  • Tom GTom G Posts: 10
    The Manchester bootleg is amazing quality. Some songs you would not say Eddie was ill at all. Black was an amazing moment for me they did not play it in Manchester 2nd night 2012 - the only other time I have seen them.