Please play "future days" in Berlin

I'm really looking forward to both concerts in Berlin.
Dublin was incredible - front row and feeling right in the middle of the band.
We are getting married in August this year and Pearl Jam plays an absolutely important role in our lives. 
We surprisingly arranged to go to three concerts in 2014 - it was our first date.
A rock and roll tour through Europe in a black Volvo. The feeling of being at the front in San Zero and feeling the crowd of Pearl Jam fans changed my life. Before that, each of us was already a fan individually, we went to 17 concerts in total, including the wonderful individual
concerts with Eddie in Portugal and Taormina. Since then we have been following the concerts in Europe as best we can with our 5 children. Our youngest now 3 old child was born to the soundtrack of Into the Wild (I won't reveal how it was conceived:))
and of course the song for our wedding will be "Future Days". Since 2014 I've been cycling every route with the music of Pearl Jam in my ears, you could say it's the soundtrack of my life. i love cycling! It would be incredibly nice to hear "futures days" in Berlin!
Jana and Rüdiger

Comments

• AR238524AR238524 Posts: 8
    Please don't - this is one of my top 5 least favourite Pearl Jam Songs, I don't like it at all. 
    I would much rather prefer Yellow Moon, Infallible, Pendulum if we're talking about Lightning Bolt