Present Tense in London?

Hi guys

Just a little request for this gem on Saturday. No expectations of anything but can’t hurt asking! Never heard this live and I don’t think it’s been played in the UK since Leeds.

it’s my favourite song bar none and I think the message is as relevant today as ever. It’s not a rare song by any means and I realise it won’t be top of the pile of many fan’s requests, but it’s one they do pull out fairly often and every live version of this song I’ve heard gives me goosebumps. 

So…if the band fancies it on Saturday, I’d be over the moon!

Hope everyone has a great night

cheers 👍🏼

Comments

• ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    Hope you get this
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    Everybody should hear this at least once. One of their very best, good luck!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    God i hope so!!! Im doing all european tour except dublin and manchester and present tense is THE song i want to hear at least once!!! Never heard it live  
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,152
    tino_11 said:
    Everybody should hear this at least once. One of their very best, good luck!

Indeed! Hope they play it for ya's in London.
  • Thanks guys. All my fingers crossed!

@just_one have a great time! 
  • Very unlikely now after being played in Manchester, but, in reality, hope Ed is healthy.
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Goddamn...the song i wanted to hear more than anything out of this european tour and i will be doing all shows besides dublin and manchester and they had to play it in manchester😭😭😭😭

What are the odds of them playing it again???
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy Posts: 336
    just_one said:
    Goddamn...the song i wanted to hear more than anything out of this european tour and i will be doing all shows besides dublin and manchester and they had to play it in manchester😭😭😭😭

😬😬😬 Not likely! But first let’s just hope they can play at all 🤞🏻 (Get well soon Eddie). 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • just_one said:

😬😬😬 Not likely! But first let’s just hope they can play at all 🤞🏻 (Get well soon Eddie). 
    Agreed. Hope so. Not sure I could take another cancellation. 
  • Choosing to be positive. Let’s hope London goes ahead and this is one they play again
  • Bump. Two more days all being well and fingers firmly crossed 
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    just_one said:

Maybe in Barcelona