Options

Issues with Dublin Tickets

MF658872MF658872 Posts: 249
Hi. I am currently have issues accessing my tickets for Dublin. The tickets appear in my account but I cannot add them to my apple wallet and there is no print option. I am unable to download the Irish Ticketmaster because it is unavailable in my region. I have never encounter these issues in other European countries. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Philly 1 2016                     
EV New York 2016            
TOTD Philly 2 2016 
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
Boston 1 2018
Sea Hear Now 2021
EV New York 1 & 2 2022
Berlin 2022
Frankfurt 2022
New York 2022

Comments

• Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 519
    edited June 15
    Your ticket is available on the Ticketmaster Ireland website, you can just show it from there, log in and job done.

The Ticketmaster app isn’t available if you are not in Ireland. 

Also, you cannot download or print it as the code changes all the time.

Post edited by Planet of Sound on
  • Options
    CL159019CL159019 Kennebunkport, Maine Posts: 7
    Picking up on this, I have an email from ticket master which opens the tickets....fine.  But when I go to the actual ticket master app, the only tickets I see are my tickets for September-Fenway.   So, I need to wait until day of venue open up ticketmaster email to show my tickets?  Seems risky, what happens if there are internet issues and such?  Can anyone assist on this?  No way to put tickets in my apple wallet?  Or will I be able to do this once I arrive in Dublin?

• Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,210
    Think I'm going to have the same issue in reverse in September 
  • Options
    modernmonkeymodernmonkey Posts: 180
    If you log in to Ticketmaster Ireland on your phone browser you should be able to add them to your wallet form there.
    I went to shows in the US last year so I was able to log in to Tickemaster.com on my phone  and add my tickets to my wallet from there and had no problems.
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 467
    MF658872 said:
    Hi. I am currently have issues accessing my tickets for Dublin. The tickets appear in my account but I cannot add them to my apple wallet and there is no print option. I am unable to download the Irish Ticketmaster because it is unavailable in my region. I have never encounter these issues in other European countries. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I bought my ticket from Ticketmaster.ie but it now shows in my .uk account and I can add it to the wallet as normal via the app. 
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    If you log in to Ticketmaster Ireland on your phone browser you should be able to add them to your wallet form there.
    I went to shows in the US last year so I was able to log in to Tickemaster.com on my phone  and add my tickets to my wallet from there and had no problems.
    Thanks that should hopefully work for me im the US in September 
  • Options
    I assume you can only do this a day or 2 before the shows when barcodes become available?
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    Your ticket is available on the Ticketmaster Ireland website, you can just show it from there, log in and job done.

The Ticketmaster app isn’t available if you are not in Ireland. 

Also, you cannot download or print it as the code changes all the time.

You can download the ticket.
    I have my Manchester barcode in my Google wallet.
    Your point about the browser is valid though 
  • Options
    BumixBumix Cork, Ireland Posts: 14
    The barcodes just became available today (I think) I could add it to google wallet from the website no problem a few minutes ago. No need for the app. 

Viena - 2020 cancelled, 2022 cancelled ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    The Home Shows - August 8 & 10, 2018
    Rome - July 26, 2018
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    I assume you can only do this a day or 2 before the shows when barcodes become available?
    You can see your tickets right now.
    And when the barcode becomes live you can download it.
    I'm in the uk and have berlin/barcelona tickets that are only visible by login into the browser and changing the country
  • Options
    modernmonkeymodernmonkey Posts: 180
    Yes, That's correct. 
    Dublin tickets became available today. 
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    Thanks for the info 
  • Options
    CL159019CL159019 Kennebunkport, Maine Posts: 7
    I am in the US, just got an email this am from ticketmaster.  Tickets ARE NOT in my US account.  If I go to ticketmaster i.e., tickers are there, but cannot click on the bar code and add to my wallet.  Questoin Is this because I am in the US, will it work this way once I arrive in Ireland or is the bar code not yet active.  This should not be this hard.