«13

Comments

  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,081
    Nice. Any more today?
  • Options
    kmbvedderkmbvedder Posts: 3
    nice!

  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 641
    I HAVE THE POWER!
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
  • Options
    YankeeBillYankeeBill Manorville, NY Posts: 132
    Thanks!

    4/17/94 Paramount, NYC ... 9/28/96 Randall's Island, NYC ... 9/8/98 Continental Arena, NJ ...  9/11/98 MSG, NYC ... 8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY ... 8/25/00 Jones Beach, NY ... 4/30/03 Nassau Coliseum, NY ... 7/9/03 MSG, NYC ... 10/18/13 Barclays, Brooklyn, NY ... 10/19/13 Barclays, Brooklyn, NY ... 9/26/15 GCF, Central Park, NYC ... 5/1/16 MSG, NYC ... 5/2/16 MSG, NYC ... 8/5/16 Fenway, MA ... 8/18/18 Wrigley, IL ... 8/20/18 Wrigley, IL ... 9/2/18 Fenway, MA ... 9/11/22 MSG, NYC ... EV 10/7/22 Las Vegas, NV

  • Options
    karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 432
    Thanks Sir
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.




  • Options
    karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 432
    I HAVE THE POWER!

    :lol:
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.




  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 725
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,631
    Sweet!  B)
  • Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 410
    Thanks !!
  • Options
    slyhiggsslyhiggs Posts: 113
    He-man, ninja turtle combo
    Alpine 9-03-11
    Alpine 9-04-11
    Wrigley 7-19-13
    Moline 10-17-14
    St. Paul 10-19-14
    Wrigley 8-20-16
    Wrigley 8-22-16
    Wrigley 8-18-18
    Wrigley 8-20-18
    Vegas 05-20-22
    St. Paul 08-31-23
    St. Paul 09-02-23
    Vegas 05-16-24
    Vegas 05-18-24
    "Live in the Present Tense"
  • Options
    superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 372
    First poster in like 15 years I bought from a show I wasn't at.
    When you have a Skeletor tattoo its basically required tho. Thanks!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    that poster is birth control  =)
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,083
    Great print! Glad they made a lot of these to satisfy demand. They were easily available at the merch stands in Seattle. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

    ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,339
    Must resist the urge to buy…..
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,177
    Thank you! Got one for my buddy who is a huge PJ/Masters Of The Universe fan. 
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,164
    Thank you! When do the action figures come out?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,304
    Jed said:
    Thank you! When do the action figures come out?
    Ask Sukadellic  the Sucklord to make them.  I'm sure he would.
    https://www.suckadelic.com/
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,828
    CROJAM95 said:
    that poster is birth control  =)
    🤔 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 356
    JojoRice said:
    Great print! Glad they made a lot of these to satisfy demand. They were easily available at the merch stands in Seattle. 
    Pretty sure there was no demand for these. That is why they were still available till the end of the 2nd show.
  • Options
    slyhiggsslyhiggs Posts: 113
    KW6232 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Great print! Glad they made a lot of these to satisfy demand. They were easily available at the merch stands in Seattle. 
    Pretty sure there was no demand for these. That is why they were still available till the end of the 2nd show.
    or they smartened up and are printing more, seems the case with most from this tour.  Even purple napa was up for about 30 minutes,  Chicago character ones last year were gone in 15 seconds.
    Alpine 9-03-11
    Alpine 9-04-11
    Wrigley 7-19-13
    Moline 10-17-14
    St. Paul 10-19-14
    Wrigley 8-20-16
    Wrigley 8-22-16
    Wrigley 8-18-18
    Wrigley 8-20-18
    Vegas 05-20-22
    St. Paul 08-31-23
    St. Paul 09-02-23
    Vegas 05-16-24
    Vegas 05-18-24
    "Live in the Present Tense"
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    that poster is birth control  =)
    🤔 
    Don’t be single and hang it…. Make sure your in a relationship and she can look past this minor discretion 😜

    Otherwise… your flyin solo that evening 
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 356
    edited June 11
    slyhiggs said:
    KW6232 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Great print! Glad they made a lot of these to satisfy demand. They were easily available at the merch stands in Seattle. 
    Pretty sure there was no demand for these. That is why they were still available till the end of the 2nd show.
    or they smartened up and are printing more, seems the case with most from this tour.  Even purple napa was up for about 30 minutes,  Chicago character ones last year were gone in 15 seconds.
    They may be printing more, but wouldn’t that mean all posters. The other 2 Seattle posters were gone 30-60 minutes after the doors opened and this single day poster was there for 3 days. 
    Post edited by KW6232 on
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 120
    edited June 11
    They may have printed more Ames, being a 2-day poster, than the single day posters.
    Though, nobody outside of the org would know for sure what the run is of each, and if/how they are different.

    Also, going back to 2018, way more Seattle Emek posters were printed than the other 2018's. So they don't always run the same quantity for every show within the same tour/year. The size of the venue, the market, and other metrics, are also factored in.
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 725
    CROJAM95 said:
    PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    that poster is birth control  =)
    🤔 
    Don’t be single and hang it…. Make sure your in a relationship and she can look past this minor discretion 😜

    Otherwise… your flyin solo that evening 
    What turns off a woman more? Hanging this poster or not knowing the difference between your and you’re?
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    ZoSoTim said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    that poster is birth control  =)
    🤔 
    Don’t be single and hang it…. Make sure your in a relationship and she can look past this minor discretion 😜

    Otherwise… your flyin solo that evening 
    What turns off a woman more? Hanging this poster or not knowing the difference between your and you’re?
    Struck a nerve their ( I know it’s there shitbird) Mr bleek?
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    ZoSoTim said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    that poster is birth control  =)
    🤔 
    Don’t be single and hang it…. Make sure your in a relationship and she can look past this minor discretion 😜

    Otherwise… your flyin solo that evening 
    What turns off a woman more? Hanging this poster or not knowing the difference between your and you’re?
    Least I didn’t criticize the ART, just the recipient a lil in good fun

    better than shitting on a tribute poster for a beautiful warm woman who is now dead?
     What say you?
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 120
    your vs you’re is the bigger turn off
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,828
    🙈
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,336
    DKedzie said:
    They may have printed more Ames, being a 2-day poster, than the single day posters.
    Though, nobody outside of the org would know for sure what the run is of each, and if/how they are different.

    Also, going back to 2018, way more Seattle Emek posters were printed than the other 2018's. So they don't always run the same quantity for every show within the same tour/year. The size of the venue, the market, and other metrics, are also factored in.
    the ames was not the two day poster though 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
Sign In or Register to comment.