Options

Trump just found guilty on all 34 counts- please adjust Sea night 2 setlist accordingly!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    Great! That means we will have a new song called "Backfire" in November.  :s
    I doubt it. He’s done! 
    Highly doubtful.  Even if the NY appeals court doesn't overturn you can count on SCOTUS overturning at a later date.
    He’s a national embarrassment. He’s done. 

Being a criminal doesn't prevent you from running for office.  The primaries are over right.... that's their guy? and 40% of americans seem pretty dedicated.  I guess the ones in the middle might sway the other way.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,519
    2 words

rat
    fuck

they will at ALL EXPENSES

its all on the line

like a bad movie
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,294
    So did Eddie go on a rant about Trump last night?
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,465
    Zod said:
    I doubt it. He’s done! 
    Highly doubtful.  Even if the NY appeals court doesn't overturn you can count on SCOTUS overturning at a later date.

Being a criminal doesn't prevent you from running for office.  The primaries are over right.... that's their guy? and 40% of americans seem pretty dedicated.  I guess the ones in the middle might sway the other way.
    Doesn’t prevent you from running for office, but if convicted of a felony you can’t vote! How does that work?
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 487
    So did Eddie go on a rant about Trump last night?
    Not directly, just a long speech about not letting ourselves be divided by politics. I think he’s wise to the fact that directly speaking about DT only gives him more attention and more to squawk about which is what he and his supporters thrive on. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    Zod said:
    I doubt it. He’s done! 

Doesn’t prevent you from running for office, but if convicted of a felony you can’t vote! How does that work?
    He can't vote for himself, but a single vote won't make a big difference?
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,465
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    I doubt it. He’s done! 

I just mean that it’s crazy we take the right to vote away from anyone who is convicted of a felony, but if convicted of a crime, you can still run for office. It would make sense if you can’t vote then you shouldn’t be allowed to run for office.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,820
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    I doubt it. He’s done! 

I just mean that it’s crazy we take the right to vote away from anyone who is convicted of a felony, but if convicted of a crime, you can still run for office. It would make sense if you can’t vote then you shouldn’t be allowed to run for office.
    Plus have to disclose if we've been convicted of felonies on a job or rental application.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,893
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    I doubt it. He’s done! 

Voting rights for felons are a matter of state law. Eligibility for the presidency is a matter of federal constitutional law.

Ironically, Florida, Trump's state of residence, is one of the most punitive with regard to restricting the voting rights of felons. If he still resided in New York and were to be sentenced to probation (as is quite possible), he'd be eligible to vote.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    recordjunkierecordjunkie Posts: 73
    Trump 2024
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,735
    Trump 2024
    Yes, that’s the year Trump was found guilty 34 times of a felony and  of sexual abuse. I’m sure more convictions in 2025 as well. The law won! Thank you for reminding us. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,803
    Trump 2024
    Yes, that’s the year Trump was found guilty 34 times of a felony and  of sexual abuse. I’m sure more convictions in 2025 as well. The law won! Thank you for reminding us. 
    Hey now, no need to stir things up.

They’re simply saying there’s probably 1990 more felony counts to go after the first 34. :weary:
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,241
    This topic is rigged.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,294
    Trump won’t lose one vote from this besides his own.
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 865
    Actually, he’ll probably gain votes because of it. 
  • Options
    recordjunkierecordjunkie Posts: 73
    vedpunk said:
    Actually, he’ll probably gain votes because of it. 
    Yep.  Two-tier justice system.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,893
    This topic is rigged.
    People are saying that Pearl Jam's set lists are rigged. They're in the pocket of Big Screen.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.