Comments

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,381
    Thanks.
  • DE4173DE4173 Posts: 569
    Thanks Santos!
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,153
    Thanks dude!
  • Ms.MoonshadowMs.Moonshadow Posts: 59
    Thank you!
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    YA SNOOZE, YA LOSE! THANK YOU SIR SANTOS!
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,747
    Poster procured. Thanks!
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    Thanks Santos!
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,761
    If I was at this show I would buy this poster. It’s a beauty.
  • SK20613SK20613 Posts: 106
    Boston vinyl is the one I was waiting for, thanks!
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    Appreciate the Ten Club making these prints available a few days later for those that missed out or just could not afford to spend their time waiting in merch lines for hours before a show.  Saves us time and potential money on the secondary market - understanding there still is no guarantee of scoring one in the portal - but it really helps.  Thank you!
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,081
    edited May 30
    I think the image displayed for the poster is the AP variant?  At the show, the poster was more blue.  Then for the AP sale, the variant poster swapped out blue ink for the green, which looks like the image displayed in the store.

I really want the green poster, but missed out on the AP sale.  @Santos L. Halper can you please confirm if this poster is the original blue version, or if it is actually the green variant?
    Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,747
    BC62528 said:
    Appreciate the Ten Club making these prints available a few days later for those that missed out or just could not afford to spend their time waiting in merch lines for hours before a show.  Saves us time and potential money on the secondary market - understanding there still is no guarantee of scoring one in the portal - but it really helps.  Thank you!
    This! It was plan all along and it paid off...this time :)
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    Great looking poster & vinyl. Thanks, Santos
  • Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,796
    MikeDigs said:
    I think the image displayed for the poster is the AP variant?  At the show, the poster was more blue.  Then for the AP sale, the variant poster swapped out blue ink for the green, which looks like the image displayed in the store.

I really want the green poster, but missed out on the AP sale.  @Santos L. Halper can you please confirm if this poster is the original blue version, or if it is actually the green variant?
    Took a picture of posters I'm rolling...they appear "blue" in photo taken with iphone, but they are "green" IRL? 
    slh

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,110
    MikeDigs said:

Took a picture of posters I'm rolling...they appear "blue" in photo taken with iphone, but they are "green" IRL? 
    slh

that sir looks blue to these old eyes and not green
  • Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 136
    Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ …
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,725
    Wish I'd been at that show and I'd be all over that poster. 
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Yep. Trying to find that social media reply but they posted the wrong image on the show day drop. 
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 272
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Blue... Green... Regardless they are BEAUTIFUL! 
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023

That looks like the same color I got at the show. 
    Anyone know what the numbers in the yellow dots represent?
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    SK20613 said:
    Boston vinyl is the one I was waiting for, thanks!

That was the most expensive Dark Matter variant release, outside of the 10club store. 
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Perfect, thanks for clarifying.  That's the posters that were at the show.  The blue is the show version.  But on social media, and the Pearl Jam store, the image shows the green variant,  this is the AP.  AP is sold out unfortunately.

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    I dig the blue…. Was gonna buy from 10c store to save hassle of tube at airport… after the show I couldn’t help but one, amazing times

since the circus got back & up after covid… had some crazy damn good shows…. I’m from NY, I hear msg this, Philly Boston that… they are great

but I can’t help feel great @ West Coast shows… the things around the shows for me are great…. Always end up at a beach after, soaking it all in

fomo over tonight 🤦‍♂️
  • Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,796
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Perfect, thanks for clarifying.  That's the posters that were at the show.  The blue is the show version.  But on social media, and the Pearl Jam store, the image shows the green variant,  this is the AP.  AP is sold out unfortunately.

The posters we are selling match the image. They are green when you hold them in your hand, blue when you take a photo.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    CROJAM95 said:
    I dig the blue…. Was gonna buy from 10c store to save hassle of tube at airport… after the show I couldn’t help but one, amazing times

since the circus got back & up after covid… had some crazy damn good shows…. I’m from NY, I hear msg this, Philly Boston that… they are great

but I can’t help feel great @ West Coast shows… the things around the shows for me are great…. Always end up at a beach after, soaking it all in

fomo over tonight 🤦‍♂️
    I’d love to do a show with you. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

The posters we are selling match the image. They are green when you hold them in your hand, blue when you take a photo.
    Thank you for clarifying, Santos. Now I'm confused, ha ha.
    You are saying that the posters selling in the 10c shop are GREEN.
    Yet according to Jeff Soto's website "THESE ARTIST EDITION POSTERS FEATURE GREEN INKS IN PLACE OF THE BLUE INKS ON THE POSTERS SOLD AT THE SHOW." 
    My question is, does 10c order all of the posters from the print shop - both SEs and APs - or does the artist order his own APs? 
    Is this possibly a print shop mix up and you actually have a stack of APs? 
    I realize that many folks will think this is much ado about nothing but as a long-time poster collector, I find it interesting.
    I guess what we need is a photo of both a SE and an AP side by side for comparison.
    Thanks again for your time, Santos, we appreciate you!
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Interesting.  The poster that I bought at the show is blue in hand, and matches your photos.  So if you do in fact have posters that are "green in hand", I think I'd like one of those, as that's the AP print.  Thanks Santos!
    edited May 31
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

The artist print "green" version also photographs as green.
    Here is Jeff's photo of the green variant.  So I think you do perhaps have the standard "blue" version.

Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Interesting.  The poster that I bought at the show is blue in hand, and matches your photos.  So if you do in fact have posters that are "green in hand", I think I'd like one of those, as that's the AP print.  Thanks Santos!MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Interesting.  The poster that I bought at the show is blue in hand, and matches your photos.  So if you do in fact have posters that are "green in hand", I think I'd like one of those, as that's the AP print.  Thanks Santos!demetrios said:
    MikeDigs said:

slh

Yep. Trying to find that social media reply but they posted the wrong image on the show day drop. 
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    Not that I'm too concerned about it, but here's the social media post that people are referring to.

Per Tim Soto:
    This is actually the AP colorway - the colorway for the show has blue inks in place of the green shown here (they posted the AP on accident)