MSG side stage and rear tickets?

Huskers20Huskers20 Posts: 96
Wondering other people's thoughts.....I have seen PJ 2x at MSG once side and once rear, both were great.  Do we think they are going to drop these?  I can't believe they are going to curtain the back 15/20% of the arena, when it is sold out and prices are at a premium.
I know we have been hearing last minute drops on the west coast, but this is the whole behind the stage, between 2 nights this is a minimum of a $MIllion$
Can't believe they haven't been dropped yet.
Just wondering experts thoughts....or a petition to drop the tickets, we will FILL it.

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,757
    Huskers20 said:
    Wondering other people's thoughts.....I have seen PJ 2x at MSG once side and once rear, both were great.  Do we think they are going to drop these?  I can't believe they are going to curtain the back 15/20% of the arena, when it is sold out and prices are at a premium.
    I know we have been hearing last minute drops on the west coast, but this is the whole behind the stage, between 2 nights this is a minimum of a $MIllion$
    Can't believe they haven't been dropped yet.
    Just wondering experts thoughts....or a petition to drop the tickets, we will FILL it.
    I don't know. I saw U2 from behind the stage at MSG and they had this big screen. I couldn't see the band until the last song. 
    I miss igotid88
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    With the screen in the first leg, don’t expect any backside tickets.
  • smagnus1smagnus1 Posts: 120
    Hoping sec 110 & 114 open up some production seats in NY. N2 has had a check back soon for date and time for a bit……..,,,,stilling hoping for n2 miracle 
  • Huskers20Huskers20 Posts: 96
    tschav said:
    With the screen in the first leg, don’t expect any backside tickets.
    actually after going back to my pics from Vegas, you are probably right
    though 110 and 114 would be fine.
    , but, just being in to hear the music.... being behind in the past and looking at them from the back was amazing and a unique perspective
    Milwaukee side stage, production seats, got some wine passed our way 2014
  • Huskers20Huskers20 Posts: 96
    smagnus1 said:
    Hoping sec 110 & 114 open up some production seats in NY. N2 has had a check back soon for date and time for a bit……..,,,,stilling hoping for n2 miracle 
    Correct:)  my bad was in middle of posting
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    smagnus1 said:
    Pretty sure that means “sold out” without actually saying it. 

Saw them first rowbehind the stage at MSG in ‘22 and it while it wasn’t my first choice, it was awesome. Would MUCH prefer that to not being there!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane