Your own poster tube into the venue

RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
edited May 25 in The Porch
Hi,

Does anybody know if it is possible to bring your own poster-tube inside? Is it possible, maybe different per venue, not possible?
Im going to the Berlin and Barcelona shows.
Post edited by Robbert on

Comments

• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Robbert said:
    Hi,

Does anybody know if it is possible to bring your own poster-tube inside? Is it possible, maybe different per venue, not possible?
    Berlin let me in 2022. Not sure about Barcelona but keen to know as I’m going there this year 
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    drfox said:
    Robbert said:
    Hi,

Berlin let me in 2022. Not sure about Barcelona but keen to know as I’m going there this year 
    Good to hear for Berlin. Being creating my own tube😃
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,153
    Usually I only buy or bring in those $5 dollar tubes they offer at the merch tables. I have the same plastic tube above. I just leave that one at the hotel when I'm traveling to shows. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/17qb9t8/ok_this_needs_too_end_how_can_they_sell_posters/
    demetrios said:
    Usually I only buy or bring in those $5 dollar tubes they offer at the merch tables. I have the same plastic tube above. I just leave that one at the hotel when I'm traveling to shows. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/17qb9t8/ok_this_needs_too_end_how_can_they_sell_posters/
    Thats also an option that will work out. Last year at the Waldbühne with The Who they didnt sell tubes

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Posts: 1,504
    Seattle N1 did not allow poster tubes, info lady walking around telling everyone in line, then after the doors opened they let tubes in. I always just bring the shittiest tube I have and ditch if not allowed.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,153
    Seattle N1 did not allow poster tubes, info lady walking around telling everyone in line, then after the doors opened they let tubes in. I always just bring the shittiest tube I have and ditch if not allowed.

We got in the arena at the end of the merch truck. I saw many folks going in ok with just the regular poster tubes.