Tune In: Live Seattle Broadcast. Thursday, May 30 at 9 PM PT SiriusXM PJRadio

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,152
edited May 24 in The Porch

Coming to you LIVE from the heart of Seattle, the Dark Matter Tour takes over SiriusXM’s airwaves on Thursday, May 30 at 9 PM PT. Tune in, and turn it up LOUD for the band’s final US show before heading off to Europe in June. 

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    I can’t believe they’ve had their own satellite radio station for so many years and are just doing this now. Better late than never I guess. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • ItsmillertymeItsmillertyme Posts: 83
    Looks like its gonna be  a late night here in NY
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,151
    I’d love them to broadcast an Australian show like they’ve done on previous tours. Just not the two Melbourne ones as I’ll be at those. A Sydney one would be cool. Don’t think it will happen. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,432
    I'm glad the guys are finishing off a great leg! 

Super cool treat.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Very cool. 

There was a rumour that they were going to do a show before Vancouver in Seattle and broadcast it live. Nice to see they are still doing one. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,924
    I can’t believe they’ve had their own satellite radio station for so many years and are just doing this now. Better late than never I guess. 
    Plenty of seating available in the complainers thread! 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Late night on the east coast but still thrilled to hear this! 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    edited May 25
    DMB does this every Friday night. Right on cue as I type this Dave is covering Just Breathe. Also a shout-out to Ed. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,152
    edited May 25
    PJNB said:
    Very cool. 

There was a rumour that they were going to do a show before Vancouver in Seattle and broadcast it live. Nice to see they are still doing one. 

I remembered about that rumour but didn't know it was said to be broadcast.

Happy they are doing one, for the very first time on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. 
    Excluding the Apollo show, which was a SiriusXM special event.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 622
    Assume this is US/Can only… shame as it starts just about when I wake up (or rather, get woken up)!
    Assume this is US/Can only… shame as it starts just about when I wake up (or rather, get woken up)!

It is, but there are ways folks outside the US & Canada can hear the SiriusXM broadcast. 
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 147
    demetrios said:

It is, but there are ways folks outside the US & Canada can hear the SiriusXM broadcast. 
    But how? I can't register with German contact or payment information (last time I tried was for the Apollo Show, but the app still says not available in your country) 
    rahjiim said:
    demetrios said:

But how? I can't register with German contact or payment information (last time I tried was for the Apollo Show, but the app still says not available in your country) 

Try this. Don't use the app. First use VPN, settings USA and your desktop PC. Try the free trial. Use your email and password. Enter only on your desktop while in VPN US mode. That should work?  Don't use the app, as it's US & CDN members only to us.
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,630
    I’ll be at the Stones show, maybe catch the ending of this?
    JimmyV said:
    Late night on the east coast but still thrilled to hear this! 

I'm hoping it'll be on the SiriusXM app so I can the day after the show.
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 147
    demetrios said:
    rahjiim said:
    demetrios said:

Try this. Don't use the app. First use VPN, settings USA and your desktop PC. Try the free trial. Use your email and password. Enter only on your desktop while in VPN US mode. That should work?  Don't use the app, as it's US & CDN members only to us.
    Well, I have vpn on all devices, but I don't own a Desktop PC I will try again after work, but as far as I remember I also need a US credit card and adress. 
    Tonight's the night!  B)
    Hopefully it'll be available to listen to tomorrow on the SiriusXM app.

Might be a political driven show, with the fall of Trump and all.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    They live streamed their show at the Apollo in NYC in 22'. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    demetrios said:

Fall? We can only hope, but for us here in the states I'm afraid we've only just begun. 

Might need a visa sponsorship. 
  • Daner90Daner90 Posts: 90
    Thanks for the heads up. Got a 3 month trial to listen tonight!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    njhaley1 said:
    demetrios said:

Fall? We can only hope, but for us here in the states I'm afraid we've only just begun. 

Might need a visa sponsorship. 
    The cult won’t even blink

All comes down to turnout…. I say it’s 60/40 he wins in Nov, America baby 😬
  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 1,007
    Fix that snare drum mic!!!! lol
  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 1,007
    Fix that snare drum mic!!!! lol
    There we go!  =)
  • JR225955JR225955 Posts: 27
    edited May 31
    Sounds good. 
    Post edited by JR225955 on
    1995 - San Diego
    2006 - The Gorge
    2011 - San Jose, CR
    2018 - Missoula
    2020- San Diego
    2022 - San Diego
    2022 - Las Vegas
    2024 - Portland
    2024 - Las Vegas (Nt.2)
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    edited May 31
    🤦‍♂️
    Post edited by perfectlefts14 on
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'

• blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    Was just coming here to say that. Was shocked when I hopped in the car. 
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Posts: 2,934
    edited May 31
    blairs1 said:
    Was just coming here to say that. Was shocked when I hopped in the car. 
    Same - was very pleasantly surprised! Got on my bluetooth speaker just before it started.

They really sound....no hyperbole.....fucking good.
    Instruments are wonderful that they got from Watt. Ed sounds wonderful. The band has really amped it up this year. 
    Post edited by 1STmammal2wearPants on
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II