ISO 2 Tix - Wrigley 1

I am traveling from Minneapolis (skipped on this tour) to Chicago for the show Labor Day weekend.  Regretting that I only got tix to night 2 on Saturday through 10C presale!  Hoping to snag tix for the Thursday show for my buddy and me. 

Comments

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,980
    I’m probably going to have to sell mine, waiting to firm up my treatment plan though. 
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • rtollgaardrtollgaard Posts: 2
    edited May 23
    I’m probably going to have to sell mine, waiting to firm up my treatment plan though. 

Very sorry to hear. I hope everything goes ok and you are able to attend the show.
    Post edited by rtollgaard on
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,980

Very sorry to hear. I hope everything goes ok and you are able to attend the show.

I think there's no chance that I'll be in Chicago; hoping to make the Philly and Boston shows. But my point, for you, is that there will be tickets that become available closer to the show.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.