Options

For Sale: LA2 Floor Seats (Sec D, Row 3)

soph189soph189 Posts: 243
edited May 22 in Given To Fly (live)

Selling a pair of LA2 floor seats which I mistakenly bought as premium 2k a few days ago in my F2F rush (Sec D, Row 3, aisle seats). Big ouch, I know. Since TM won’t let me lower the price, willing to sell them directly to a fan for $600 for the pair. DM me if interested to facilitate!

Post edited by soph189 on

Comments

• Options
    Edit: Will sell the pair for $400, since I’d hate for them to sit empty. Can meet at the venue to facilitate. DM if interested
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,260
    Damn. $2K?? That sucks. I'm sorry.
    $400 is about face value, so I'm sure you'll have no problem selling at that price. Are you on FB? Try posting your offer on the PJ LA page. I'm sure you'll find a buyer in no time.
  • Options
    Right?! I had been so careful since F2F opened too, then of course it happens only a few days before the show with not much time to resell. I will try the fb page, thanks!
  • Options
    soph189 said:
    Right?! I had been so careful since F2F opened too, then of course it happens only a few days before the show with not much time to resell. I will try the fb page, thanks!
    That happened to me last year for Indy. $988 ticket. Thankfully, I called them immediately, and they refunded me. Of course, the show was cancelled a few minutes later. So, not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Good luck!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    We will put it out there

see if we can get these moved

• Options
    edited May 23
    Aww thank you, my new friend! I posted it on the PJ LA fb group and they called me a scammer 😆
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    She saved our day yesterday

had someone leave us hanging, she came in with her extra GA

buy with confidence!
  • Options
    soph189 said:
    Aww thank you, my new friend! I posted it on the PJ LA fb group and they called me a scammer 😆
    Did they? I'm sorry. Bad suggestion on my part I guess.
  • Options
    No it wasn’t a bad suggestion, i really appreciate you trying to help! To be fair, I guess the price drop from nearly 2k to $400 could raise some alarms.