LA 2 GA

DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
edited May 22 in Given To Fly (live)
hi, an awesome member here helped me get a single GA for tonight, hoping for one more for my wife if anyone has an extra? He's a good dude, Ill hold back his name just in case he doesn't want to share, but we all know him! haha. You can reach out to 619-972-7209. Ill be there solo if need be, haha, thank you for listening!

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    DEGBTI said:
    hi, an awesome member here helped me get a single GA for tonight, hoping for one more for my wife if anyone has an extra? He's a good dude, Ill hold back his name just in case he doesn't want to share, but we all know him! haha. You can reach out to 619-972-7209. Ill be there solo if need be, haha, thank you for listening!
    I know who cause he asked me if my GA for tonight was still avail for you...
  • mattylevomattylevo Posts: 7
    GA for LA2 just went up on TM...get em!
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    They’re gone
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    well, wife backed out anyway, not feeling to good. So solo run up to LA in a couple hours. Thanks guys, gotthetbottle, and especially Jeff!

• VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    If you guys know of anybody with extra GA send them my way please lol. I’m in Pasadena so not too far.
    DEGBTI said:
    well, wife backed out anyway, not feeling to good. So solo run up to LA in a couple hours. Thanks guys, gotthetbottle, and especially Jeff!

I'll be solo too... San Diego represents!
    I can get 1 right now
    edited May 22
    VH123058 said:
    If you guys know of anybody with extra GA send them my way please lol. I’m in Pasadena so not too 😔
    Post edited by gotthebottle on