Options

Birthday Request for Seattle N2

flipflopgirl29flipflopgirl29 Delaware Posts: 1
Okay - I know this is a long shot, but can't blame a mom for trying!  My daughter Avery is turning 18 at the N2 show in Seattle.  We were supposed to celebrate her 16th birthday (and 1st PJ show) at the 2022 Vegas shows, but they were canceled.  She then got COVID while in Vegas and spent her actual birthday in her bedroom in isolation from the rest of the family.  I tried to get her to come to Vegas with us this year, but she was still a little traumatized.  Last week, she mentioned that it would have been "iconic" to see PJ in Seattle on her birthday.  She is the East Coast's biggest Seattle Kraken fan, so a show in Climate Pledge is icing on the cake.  She is heading to college in Oregon (3000 miles from home) in September, so I know my time with her is limited.  This will be the 3rd of 10 PJ shows for me on this tour, but the most special and would love to commemorate it with a shout-out/song request at the show.  Her favorite song is Corduroy; however, since she is highly embarrassed by the fact that I named our pontoon "Mother Love Boat," playing Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns for her would be a great touch. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    Hope they play your request next week.