Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,154
    Thanks!
  • mickcaseymickcasey Posts: 96
    any chance of the tour t-shirts going on sale?  not the specific city shirts.  the actual tour date t-shirts.  ty
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    mickcasey said:
    any chance of the tour t-shirts going on sale?  not the specific city shirts.  the actual tour date t-shirts.  ty
    Possibly after the tour if there's any left over.  Similar to the Rats tour shirt from last year. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • DE4173DE4173 Posts: 569
    Thanks Santos!
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 622
    Merci!
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    edited May 21
    This is probably a dumb question but are the posters that go up for 10C members leftovers from the shows or are there a set amount set aside for the online shop ahead of time?
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    ZoSoTim said:
    This is probably a dumb question but are the posters that go up for 10C members leftovers from the shows or are there a set amount set aside for the online shop ahead of time?
    Set amount. 10c always has an allocation. Though they also get leftovers if there are any. 
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    Thanks 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,154
    JojoRice said:
    mickcasey said:
    Possibly after the tour if there's any left over.  Similar to the Rats tour shirt from last year. 

I'm hoping they sell the dices and playing cards @ the 10 Club store.
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,272
    edited May 21
    demetrios said:
    JojoRice said:
    mickcasey said:

That would be cool. Saw some on eBay but I don’t need them that bad, haha. 
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,081
    edited May 21
    demetrios said:
    JojoRice said:
    mickcasey said:

I was wondering too if they would sell the tour items, like the Vancouver hockey jersey.  I'd much rather buy from the 10C than EBay.
    These items are really cool.  I'm hoping to get the LA skateboard, as well as the basketball for you @demetrios.  I'm not sure how many of these items are in stock, or how long the lines will be.  But does anyone know if the 10C will have these awesome items (jerseys, skateboard, ball, etc) up for sale eventually?  Or are they limited and rare treasures that can only be got at the show merch store?  I'm kind of really wanting that Vancouver hockey jersey.
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 722
    edited May 21
    MikeDigs said:
    demetrios said:
    JojoRice said:
    mickcasey said:

I was wondering too if they would sell the tour items, like the Vancouver hockey jersey.  I'd much rather buy from the 10C than EBay.
    These items are really cool.  I'm hoping to get the LA skateboard, as well as the basketball for you @demetrios.  I'm not sure how many of these items are in stock, or how long the lines will be.  But does anyone know if the 10C will have these awesome items (jerseys, skateboard, ball, etc) up for sale eventually?  Or are they limited and rare treasures that can only be got at the show merch store?  I'm kind of really wanting that Vancouver hockey jersey.
    The Hockey Jerseys from last year never made the shop, I think there are certain items that are intended for people at the show only