Options

FS PJ Mid 90's Autograph 8x10-SOLD

jmeluginjmelugin Posts: 42
edited May 28 in Lost Dogs
I know I'll get a lot of naysayers of this post, but...here goes nothing...

Back in the "letter writing" days of the mid/late 90's, I wrote a "fan" letter and sent it to the VHC/TC. I was 16/17 years old at the time. In typical fashion of the time, I asked for an autograph. Several months later, I received a manila envelope postmarked from Seattle, WA. Inside was an 8x10 glossy band pic with everyone's signature aside from Dave or Jack (pre Matt). ((This may have been a the time between drummers (not 100%) sure)) There was a yellow sticky note that had: "Sorry, this is all we could come up with, hope you like!" written on it. Growing up over the years, the envelope and sticky note are long gone, but I've kept the pic in a box with other PJ stuff from the era.

I don't have any COA or proof that it's real signatures, other than my story and word. 

Long story short, I'm 45 years old now, still a huge PJ fan. But I've found myself needing to make some extra $ for some personal reasons. I've sold vinyl on here, but it's been years. Anyhow, I thought I'd try my luck and see if anyone may be interested. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. If not, no worries. Thanks anyhow for reading!
Post edited by jmelugin on

Comments