Seattle N2, solo questions

Hello everybody.  I’m thinking about traveling to Seattle by myself (to try and mend a broken heart), for the May 30th show.  I don’t currently have a ticket though.   So just curious, what are the chances of getting a single ticket??  And I’m thinking a Pit ticket… as I think I would feel pretty weird sitting in a seat all by myself.  At least in the pit I can maybe move around a bit and not feel so awkward…
Also, do any of you have experience traveling to a city by yourself and attending shows by yourself?  How did it make you feel?    Thanks for any info and advice!

Comments

• JE224127JE224127 Posts: 445
    There are good singles popping up on Fan2Fan if you put in the time. If the first few shows are any indication, you will even have a shot to snag GA.

I have been to several shows solo and have always had a great time. Just figure out where everyone is staying and what pre parties there are. It’s kinda nice only having to worry about yourself. Hope you decide to go and have a blast!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    Sorry about your broken heart. I travel to shows by myself all the time. When I first started doing it I didn't know that many people. However, after traveling to different shows and meeting a lot of the same people show after show, I have made a ton of friends from all over that I meet up with. It works better with GA since you can hang out with more people in the pit. However, I have also sat by myself in seats and talked to the people around me. I have also made a ton of friends just by hanging out all day (or sometimes overnight) in the GA line. I love traveling myself to the shows. Go for it!!