Options

Request the song W.M.A. for Berlin/ Barcelona

Y. VANY. VAN france Posts: 139

Hi,

So, I didn't have the chance to be present in Amsterdam in 2022 after Prague was canceled.

W.M.A. one of my favorites with Who You Are.

W.M.A. that I discovered in college in 1993, I started playing bass guitar in my room and just fell in love with this repetitive but grooving bass line from Jeff Ament. What an incredible atmosphere with this drums with the tribal rhythm, catchy by Dave Abbruzzese, the captivating voice of Mr Vedder inhabited in addition to the choirs and the linear and saturated guitar of Mike Mccready as well as the groove but very restrained rhythm guitar of Stone Gossard the two of us take you into a warm, sometimes disturbing, angry and at the same time liberating atmosphere, all in progression and nuances.

Furthermore, I find it very good the presence of Josh since 2022 who brings precisely this catchy, tribal side by the percussions which mix with the playing of Mat Cameron and the choirs: "so clean cut... Dirty his hands, it comes right off, Police man..."

A song that I request again on every tour in Europe, this time in Berlin and/or Barcelona, I hope so if the message reaches the members of the Band Pearl Jam.

Josh also brings a lot to "Who You Are" last time played in Austin 2023, he played the electric sitar guitar which brings an incredible envelope to this song in addition to the bell and percussion which approaches the spirit of the 1996 period with Jack Irons without forgetting the choirs of course. Hoping that this will also be the opportunity to hear it in Europe.

Thank you, and maybe see you two months

Yvan

Une demande "WMA" pour le Tour Européen 2018