Song/Dedication Request for the band

Hello 10C staff!  Hoping to make a dedication/song request for the band to play Something Special at the Seattle night 1 show on 5/28.  I will be sitting in Section 12, Row Y with my daughter, Maddie (pictured below at age 4 in 2009), who has recently gone off to college. She is celebrating her 10th show and it will be my 120th show! Pearl Jam has always been part of a very special bond that my daughter, Maddie and I have always shared.  As Dark Matter came out during her time in college, it’s the first album release that we haven’t been able to celebrate at our house together. Nevertheless, my daughter made it a point to learn all the new songs and told me how much Something Special means to her. It would mean a lot to share that moment with her that evening. Thanks for the consideration in letting this request make it to Ed and the boys.

All my best,
Ryan

Comments

• njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    edited May 19
    Hello 10C staff!  Hoping to make a dedication/song request for the band to play Something Special at the Seattle night 1 show on 5/28.  I will be sitting in Section 12, Row Y with my daughter, Maddie (pictured below at age 4 in 2009), who has recently gone off to college. She is celebrating her 10th show and it will be my 120th show! Pearl Jam has always been part of a very special bond that my daughter, Maddie and I have always shared.  As Dark Matter came out during her time in college, it’s the first album release that we haven’t been able to celebrate at our house together. Nevertheless, my daughter made it a point to learn all the new songs and told me how much Something Special means to her. It would mean a lot to share that moment with her that evening. Thanks for the consideration in letting this request make it to Ed and the boys.

All my best,
    Ryan
    Make that TWO Maddies, my 7yo will also be in attendance for her 1st show! 
  • @njhaley1 that’s awesome!  Hope you both have a wonderful show- that first one with the kiddo is pretty special.