Options

Looking for two Wrigley night 2 and confused about my options

Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,504
I got Wrigley night 1 through the 10 club but missed out on night 2. I'm looking for two tickets but I don't quite understand what my options are. Is there fan 2 fan for Wrigley? How does it work? Can I buy tickets from a fellow 10 clubber and can they transfer the tickets to me? Can I use a third party ticket resale site? I'd like to buy from a fellow 10 clubber at face value if at all possible.

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,005
    I got Wrigley night 1 through the 10 club but missed out on night 2. I'm looking for two tickets but I don't quite understand what my options are. Is there fan 2 fan for Wrigley? How does it work? Can I buy tickets from a fellow 10 clubber and can they transfer the tickets to me? Can I use a third party ticket resale site? I'd like to buy from a fellow 10 clubber at face value if at all possible.
    There likely will be fan to fan in the future but right now its turned off. 

Wrigley tickets will be transferable in the future too due to state laws but again its turned off at the moment too. 

You would have to think that plenty of seats are going to be available when these options open up on here and even fan to fan.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,504
    PJNB said:
    There likely will be fan to fan in the future but right now its turned off. 

Wrigley tickets will be transferable in the future too due to state laws but again its turned off at the moment too. 

You would have to think that plenty of seats are going to be available when these options open up on here and even fan to fan.
    Thanks for the info!