What’s the deal with LA?

13»

Comments

• Robdog983Robdog983 Posts: 143
    Got in merch line around 10:45. Had everything I wanted, including skate deck by 1p.
    Same. Probably saw you because only about 3 people bought a deck before it was my turn in line. Just trying to figure out what to do in the meantime. Might hit up the benefit shows. 
  • prizzoprizzo Posts: 35
    PJPants said:
    How much is regular parking at the Forum today?
    $50 plus fees if it's not sold out.  Parking for tomorrow was showing as sold out so I bought a spot at an offsite place.  There is cheaper parking available on the ParkWhiz app and website (I got $10 parking for tomorrow but do have a 15 min walk to the venue).
    The Forum lot will probably sell out, its not that big. I parked at Sofi both shows in 2022 and it was very easy. That lot is massive and is like a 10-15 walk to the Forum (basically right next door). I think it was also $50 there
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,980
    They are releasing tickets for tomorrow now
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    prizzo said:
    PJPants said:
    How much is regular parking at the Forum today?
    $50 plus fees if it's not sold out.  Parking for tomorrow was showing as sold out so I bought a spot at an offsite place.  There is cheaper parking available on the ParkWhiz app and website (I got $10 parking for tomorrow but do have a 15 min walk to the venue).
    The Forum lot will probably sell out, it’s not that big. I parked at Sofi both shows in 2022 and it was very easy. That lot is massive and is like a 10-15 walk to the Forum (basically right next door). I think it was also $50 there
    Prepaid is sold out 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,980
    Hey FYI if you’re not familiar with the Forum seating plan: those back two floor sections, 1 and 3, actually are raised a bit with stadium-type seating, so your line of sight is better than it is in Section K etc
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.