No fan2fan for Missoula. ☹️. I have 2 pairs of seats up for grabs.

Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 128
edited May 17 in Given To Fly (live)
I have 2 pairs of seats (4 total) that are non-transferable and non-refundable. I can no longer make it. I kind of just want the tickets to go to good use, but would happily accept a few bucks AFTER the show (since this sounds a little "scamy" )

It may just come down to me giving someone my "grizz account" login so you can access my tickets and use them. 

2 10c floor seats: Floor 4, row 17
2 side stage seats: section 119 row 4

DM me if this sounds of interest to anyone. 

Post edited by Andy Dick on

Comments

• ekwiptekwipt Posts: 538
    Fan 2 Fan is open for Missoula. 
  • Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 128
    edited May 16
    ekwipt said:
    On the university's ticketing website? Are you sure? It doesn't seem to be available on my phone, and I reached out to them and they said "it will not be offered through our platform" 
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    On the university's ticketing website? Are you sure? It doesn't seem to be available on my phone, and I reached out to them and they said "it will not be offered through our platform" 
    It’s a ticketmaster only thing unfortunately. 
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Yeah, that's what I was told. 

It's frustrating, though. My fan club seats were fairly far back on the floor and my wife is short, so I called the stadium, and an employee told me "we will be offering a face value ticket exchange for the fan club seats at a later date", so I went ahead and got 2 side stage tickets at the public sale. Now they changed their tune, and something came up, so I can't use either. I'm out like $700 USD. 

I rather the seats be used then sit empty, though.
  • BH76306BH76306 Posts: 98
    I'm very interested and have been checking ticketmaster every 15 mins to try and find tickets. Whether you figure out Fan2Fan or not please keep me in the loop! I'm in Spokane and it's an easy drive over so I'm itching to go.
  • BS174059BS174059 Posts: 3
    Yes, visiting family in Seattle with my daughter. They are not coming down to Florida. Love to have them. 
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    Andy Dick said:
    I have 2 pairs of seats (4 total) that are non-transferable and non-refundable. I can no longer make it. I kind of just want the tickets to go to good use, but would happily accept a few bucks AFTER the show (since this sounds a little "scamy" )

It may just come down to me giving someone my "grizz account" login so you can access my tickets and use them. 

I won’t be going to Missoula but the last thing I would be thinking of is “scamy” when I see a  post from a 24 year Fanclub member on these boards.

Very thoughtful of you and I do hope you’ll get $$$$ out of your tickets at the end of the day and if not they’ll be used by some appreciative members.
    DJ253147 said:
    Andy Dick said:

I won’t be going to Missoula but the last thing I would be thinking of is “scamy” when I see a  post from a 24 year Fanclub member on these boards.

Very thoughtful of you and I do hope you’ll get $$$$ out of your tickets at the end of the day and if not they’ll be used by some appreciative members.
    ♥️
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:

It's frustrating, though. My fan club seats were fairly far back on the floor and my wife is short, so I called the stadium, and an employee told me "we will be offering a face value ticket exchange for the fan club seats at a later date", so I went ahead and got 2 side stage tickets at the public sale. Now they changed their tune, and something came up, so I can't use either. I'm out like $700 USD. 

You should be able to sell your 10club seats through F2F on ticketmaster for face value. 
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:

You should be able to sell your 10club seats through F2F on ticketmaster for face value. 
    And public sale seats should be sellable on there too. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,324
    Give away??? Wow!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:

It's not through ticketmaster, it's through the university's box office. 
    Give away??? Wow!
    "Give away with the hope that they are good people and pay me after the show once they confirm that it isn't a scam".

It's my only play. 

If they stiff me, at least the band got to play to a true packed house.

• mikelittlmikelittl Posts: 9
    Hi Andy - I just sent you a private message if they’re still available.
    Tickets are spoken for. Thanks everyone. 
  • c0mputerxc0mputerx Posts: 12
    Andy Dick said:
    Tickets are spoken for. Thanks everyone. 

I am in the same boat as you, Are we able to transfer to other members?  I got no response from Griztix or PJ support.  Any advice is appreciated here.  Thanks
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    I just spoke with GrizTix, as I see seats available on their website that are much better than our section 4 on the floor scored back in Feb.  There is no exchange option,  and they are only released to us 72 hrs prior,so no F2F sale option either.  Turned in to a real shitty deal as was expected when all this went down.
  • favisfavis Posts: 19

Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign. 

Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj

edited July 17
    Plans fell through from the buyer. My tickets are available again. DM me with an offer if anyone can use them. My 4 will go to waste otherwise. 

-Andy 
    Post edited by Andy Dick on
  • SP108798SP108798 Posts: 53
    DM'd you... interested in the side stage tickets
    1998 - Merriweather Post - DC
    2000 - Jones Beach 1, Jones Beach 2
    2003 - Buffalo, MSG 1 (Live at the Garden)
    2006 - Continental - NJ
    2013 - Worcester 1, Worcester 2
    2015 - Central Park
    2016 - Tampa, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018 - Barcelona, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2021 - Ohana Encore 1 & Ohana Encore 2
    2022 - Nashville, Oklahoma City, Denver
    2023 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Ft Worth 1, Ft Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024 - LA1, LA2, Seattle 1, Seattle 2

"Cannot find the candle of thought to light your name"
  • favisfavis Posts: 19
    Reminder: Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign.

Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj
  • mbradybmbradyb Posts: 3
    edited August 19
    Hey! I also have 2, 10C tickets bought during initial PJ 10C sale thru grizzly stadium. So no fan2fan and really want them to go to fellow fans! They’re WEST section 103, row 4, seats 11-12. $350 OBO for the 2. We’d go through the process of me giving you my grizzly access 72 hours before the show. Super sad to miss this. But hope someone gets to ride the wave from these seats! My email is mbradyb@yahoo.com and I’ll check back here too. 
    Post edited by mbradyb on
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    I'm in the same boat as the others here, I would love to get these tickets into the hands of a fan. I snagged some better seats and now have Griztix to deal with. Access to account 72 hours before. They're further back on the floor, but I would be willing to sell them for $300. 

Floor 4, Row 16, Seats 12-11. 
  • In the same boat, have 6 tickets I can no longer use, would like face value or less as long as they can be used. DM me if anyone is interested in some or all of the tickets 
    Seating:
    Level Section Row   Seat(s)   
    ----- ------- ----- ----------
    NORTH 130     34    17-22     
  • merkinballermerkinballer Posts: 8
    edited August 21
    updated: Missoula show with extra GrizTix pair in section Floor 4, Row 14, below face value. Could go into stadium together (access floor section together, if necessary). Please send DM if interested in this pair of tickets.
    Post edited by merkinballer on
    1992-05-21 Vancouver, British Columbia | 1992-07-22 (Lollapalooza) Bremerton, WA | 1992-09-20 (Drop in the Park) Seattle, WA | 1993-09-05 (Neil Young Headline) The Gorge, George, WA | 1996-09-16 Seattle, WA | 2000-11-05 Seattle, WA | 2002-12-08 Seattle, WA | 2005-09-01 The Gorge, George, WA | 2009-09-22 Seattle, WA | 2016-08-20 Wrigley 1 of 2, Chicago, IL | 2018-08-08 and -10 The Home Shows 1 and 2, Seattle, WA | 2022-05-03 San Diego, CA | 2023-09-18 and -19 Moody Center 1 and 2, Austin, TX | 2024-05-28 and -30 Climate Pledge Arena 1 and 2, Seattle, WA  | 2024-08-22 Missoula, MT

EV (Surprise Appearance/Flight to Mars Headline) 2004-05-14, Showbox, Seattle, WA |  EV 2023-10-24, Benaroya Hall 2 of 2, Seattle, WA
  • I have one ticket , 3rd row center section - must walk in with after payment - below face value