Options

No fan2fan for Missoula. ☹️. I have 2 pairs of seats up for grabs.

Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 126
edited May 17 in Given To Fly (live)
I have 2 pairs of seats (4 total) that are non-transferable and non-refundable. I can no longer make it. I kind of just want the tickets to go to good use, but would happily accept a few bucks AFTER the show (since this sounds a little "scamy" )

It may just come down to me giving someone my "grizz account" login so you can access my tickets and use them. 

2 10c floor seats: Floor 4, row 17
2 side stage seats: section 119 row 4

DM me if this sounds of interest to anyone. 

Post edited by Andy Dick on

Comments

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 472
    Fan 2 Fan is open for Missoula. 
  • Options
    edited May 16
    ekwipt said:
    On the university's ticketing website? Are you sure? It doesn't seem to be available on my phone, and I reached out to them and they said "it will not be offered through our platform" 
  • Options
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    On the university's ticketing website? Are you sure? It doesn't seem to be available on my phone, and I reached out to them and they said "it will not be offered through our platform" 
    It’s a ticketmaster only thing unfortunately. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Yeah, that's what I was told. 

It's frustrating, though. My fan club seats were fairly far back on the floor and my wife is short, so I called the stadium, and an employee told me "we will be offering a face value ticket exchange for the fan club seats at a later date", so I went ahead and got 2 side stage tickets at the public sale. Now they changed their tune, and something came up, so I can't use either. I'm out like $700 USD. 

I rather the seats be used then sit empty, though.
  • Options
    BH76306BH76306 Posts: 82
    I'm very interested and have been checking ticketmaster every 15 mins to try and find tickets. Whether you figure out Fan2Fan or not please keep me in the loop! I'm in Spokane and it's an easy drive over so I'm itching to go.
  • Options
    BS174059BS174059 Posts: 3
    Yes, visiting family in Seattle with my daughter. They are not coming down to Florida. Love to have them. 
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 649
    Andy Dick said:
    I have 2 pairs of seats (4 total) that are non-transferable and non-refundable. I can no longer make it. I kind of just want the tickets to go to good use, but would happily accept a few bucks AFTER the show (since this sounds a little "scamy" )

It may just come down to me giving someone my "grizz account" login so you can access my tickets and use them. 

I won’t be going to Missoula but the last thing I would be thinking of is “scamy” when I see a  post from a 24 year Fanclub member on these boards.

Very thoughtful of you and I do hope you’ll get $$$$ out of your tickets at the end of the day and if not they’ll be used by some appreciative members.
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    Andy Dick said:

I won’t be going to Missoula but the last thing I would be thinking of is “scamy” when I see a  post from a 24 year Fanclub member on these boards.

Very thoughtful of you and I do hope you’ll get $$$$ out of your tickets at the end of the day and if not they’ll be used by some appreciative members.
    ♥️
  • Options
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:

It's frustrating, though. My fan club seats were fairly far back on the floor and my wife is short, so I called the stadium, and an employee told me "we will be offering a face value ticket exchange for the fan club seats at a later date", so I went ahead and got 2 side stage tickets at the public sale. Now they changed their tune, and something came up, so I can't use either. I'm out like $700 USD. 

You should be able to sell your 10club seats through F2F on ticketmaster for face value. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:

You should be able to sell your 10club seats through F2F on ticketmaster for face value. 
    And public sale seats should be sellable on there too. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,912
    Give away??? Wow!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:
    Andy Dick said:
    ekwipt said:

It's not through ticketmaster, it's through the university's box office. 
  • Options
    Give away??? Wow!
    "Give away with the hope that they are good people and pay me after the show once they confirm that it isn't a scam".

It's my only play. 

If they stiff me, at least the band got to play to a true packed house.

• Options
    mikelittlmikelittl Posts: 9
    Hi Andy - I just sent you a private message if they’re still available.
  • Options
    Tickets are spoken for. Thanks everyone. 
  • Options
    c0mputerxc0mputerx Posts: 4
    Andy Dick said:
    Tickets are spoken for. Thanks everyone. 

I am in the same boat as you, Are we able to transfer to other members?  I got no response from Griztix or PJ support.  Any advice is appreciated here.  Thanks