I did it, I sold the Epi LP

casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
edited December 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
She was with me for 8 years or so and I have loved her deeply, but ever since I discovered Tele's she was just not getting the love she deserved. Some blues player came to pick her up an hour ago. At least I know she'll get the playing time (and manner) she deserves.

Still, feels kinda sad to let her go :o
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    pearlwax wrote:
    She was with me for 8 years or so and I have loved her deeply, but ever since I discovered Tele's she was just not getting the love she deserved. Some blues player came to pick her up an hour ago. At least I know she'll get the playing time (and manner) she deserves.

Still, feels kinda sad to let her go :o

Cool. MY LP will probably be shipping out soon as well.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Aw my epi LP is my baby. I couldnt ever imagine letting it go!!
    (
    =) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
    (
  • I've had mine forever and it's not anywhere near the same guitar it was when I bought it: all new hardware, tuners, plastic parts, pickups, coil taps and splits, well played neck, starting to fade finish. It's mine now! It'll never ever go.
  • Frank and needle: you're not helping me feel better!

;)

I decided a long time ago the LP just isn't my type of guitar. And I see no need in keeping a guitar merely for sentimental reasons - it was the oldest guitar I had for the longest time without getting stolen :eek: - if it doesn't get any playtime at all. Guitars should be played, if not by me then by someone else.
  • hehe than you did the right thing! in my case, my LP was my first 'decent' guitar and im not gonna be able to afford another one in the near future.
    (
    =) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
    (
  • hehe than you did the right thing! in my case, my LP was my first 'decent' guitar and im not gonna be able to afford another one in the near future.

Same here. I'm keeping what I can afford!