Options

Trading seats at shows

I’m looking to trade my Seattle shows floor seats for some seats in the lower bowl. We saw show 1 in Vancouver and were on the floor.  My wife being shorter could not see. If anyone is interested in trading seats please reach out. 

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,005
    kearnsdp said:
    I’m looking to trade my Seattle shows floor seats for some seats in the lower bowl. We saw show 1 in Vancouver and were on the floor.  My wife being shorter could not see. If anyone is interested in trading seats please reach out. 
    You might be able to find a trade partner here but you could also put some time in fan to fan and get your own seats then sell the ones you have. 
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 477
    kearnsdp said:
    Offering more info might help you find a trade partner.
    Seattle night 1 or 2?
    Which row on the floor?
    Which seat #s?
  • Options
    kearnsdpkearnsdp Posts: 2
    Night one Seattle they are Row 29 seats 25/26
    Night two Seattle they are Row 26 seats 1/2 
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 477
    edited May 16
    kearnsdp said:
    Night one Seattle they are Row 29 seats 25/26
    Night two Seattle they are Row 26 seats 1/2 
    Looks like Floor seats for Seattle start numbering at 11 so these are actually 19 & 16 rows back from the pit. 19 & 16 sounds way better than 29 & 26. Good luck!
    Post edited by ekwipt on