Severed Hand in Vegas

PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 446
It’s fitting…. Got some kicks wanna take a ride?
If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H

Comments

• yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    I’m surprised by how this song didn’t stick long term. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    yosi said:
    I’m surprised by how this song didn’t stick long term. 
    Amen to that!
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,802
    Hope y’all get it! Was awesome in Fort Worth!
  • WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 247
    Funny, I was sitting through a three-hour graduation the other day so had plenty of time to ruminate, went through each album picking two songs I'd most want to hear at the two Vegas shows (my only of the tour)...for most albums, it was two I'd never heard to try to complete or at least get close to completing, but Ten and Avocado being the only two I actually have completed, I obviously just went with what I most really want to hear: "Garden" and "Deep," along with "Gone" and..."Severed Hand"!
    I mean, such a great fucking riff after the cool intro, great verses, chorus, and yes, lyrics that will most certainly be applicable to me those nights ; )
    Now, do I think they'll actually play it? I wouldn't bet a lot on it, but I think it's probably more likely than, say, "Parachutes" or "Army Reserve."
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311
    Funny, I was sitting through a three-hour graduation the other day so had plenty of time to ruminate, went through each album picking two songs I'd most want to hear at the two Vegas shows (my only of the tour)...for most albums, it was two I'd never heard to try to complete or at least get close to completing, but Ten and Avocado being the only two I actually have completed, I obviously just went with what I most really want to hear: "Garden" and "Deep," along with "Gone" and..."Severed Hand"!
    I mean, such a great fucking riff after the cool intro, great verses, chorus, and yes, lyrics that will most certainly be applicable to me those nights ; )
    Now, do I think they'll actually play it? I wouldn't bet a lot on it, but I think it's probably more likely than, say, "Parachutes" or "Army Reserve."
    Army Reserve - I heard that at Fenway. Friggin rocked!

I'm hoping for Marker, Gone & the Wasted pair. I also need Big Wave but whatever - I doubt they'd bust that out in an album year.

Sorry the graduation was longer than a PJ show. :(

ROCK THE GUAC!!!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Another CloneAnother Clone Posts: 22
    Would love to hear this in Vegas - so far no Avocado at all on this tour