Oraneg Crush series

casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Any know something about them? They're pretty cheap and the 10 watt might be a nice back-up bedroom amp. I'm asking since there are no tubes.

I'm also thinking of maybe selling my Vibrochamp, cause the tremelo isn't really doing that much for me as an extra. Right now I just switch back from the champ to the Vibrochamp, but never use the tremelo.

But on the other hand, it's a fully original little amp from the 70s. I should hang on to it, shouldn't I.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I was thinking about getting one, maybe the 15 watt. It would be a lot easier to travel with and play with considering I live in an apartment, and if your not jamming with a drummer, it's a bitch carrying my big amp.

From what I have heard, they are great amps for the price! You can find them on ebay for around 60$.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    hold on to the champs.

don't bother with the orange crushes. not when you've got little champs sitting around.
  • exhausted wrote:
    hold on to the champs.

don't bother with the orange crushes. not when you've got little champs sitting around.

The voice of reason...

when it comes to other peoples gear :p

But you're definitly right. Curiosity is a bitch though.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    yeah, but believe me, those things are nothing to be curious about.