In need of a miracle for Sac...

Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
edited May 10 in Given To Fly (live)
I never thought I'd be one to write a post like this...but here I am. To say this year has been a tough one would be an understatement. I was laid off earlier in the year, right about the time PJ announced the tour so I couldn't put in for tickets as I needed to handle things that were more pressing at the time. At the time I didn't worry too much as I figured by the time PJ came around to my neck of the woods I would have a job and be able to snag a ticket off F2F. 

Well, with no job on the immediate horizon and the show just days away I find myself faced with missing the one thing that's been a constant in my life since the 90's...seeing my favorite band live. And it's killing me because this album is speaking to me on another level just like Yield did back in '98 when I was going through a rough patch personally and I know I need to be there. 

So if anyone is going to Sac and has an extra ticket that they're not able to get rid of and would be willing to bestow it on a die hard fan who's down on their luck and needs a little bit of hope, I would be eternally grateful. I can buy you a couple of beers and would even be willing to hold your spot in the merch or GA line if necessary.  
Post edited by Red Mosqito on