Options

2024 Fundraiser For The American Foundation For Suicide Prevention

We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 464
edited May 8 in Vitalogy
Hi folks. Hope everyone is well, and is gearing up for the tour. I'll be at both nights in Vegas and Seattle. It would be great to meet some of you.

Once again, I'm walking in an Out Of The Darkness Community Walk, to benefit the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention.

I walk in honor of my cousin Dawn. This September will mark 14 years since we lost Dawn, and I think about her every day.

This will be the 10th walk I've done. To date, I've raised over $63K while doing these walks, and last year, thanks to some pretty incredible generosity (including some members of the PJ fan community), I raised over $10K in a single year for the first time.

Any and all donations are welcome. Please note:

1) Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.

2) Please ask your employer about a company match! I wouldn't have reached all of my past goals without matches.

3) Please share the link! In addition to my friends and family, I've gotten donations from complete strangers, and even a member of a multi-platinum, Grammy-winning rock band (no not PJ lol, not yet; no, I'll never tell).

Here's the link to my Walk page. I appreciate your consideration.

Andrew Famulare - Fundraising For American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (afsp.org)

May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Andrew
May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
Post edited by We All Believe on