Options

FT- My Fenway #2 GA for your Wrigley #1 GA! (Or just ISO 1 for Wrigley #1 ♡)

GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 728
edited May 9 in The Porch
Heyyy. Looking for this trade! Please LMK if you have my trade! Thanks!!!

I also can throw in an amazing Fenway #1 seat...I mean....You gotta pay face for it. But its a Mike/center aisle seat in the B section. Row 1, seat 1. LMK!!!

That way youre all set for a great weekend in Boston! Please message me! Thanks!! ♡♡♡

✌️💙 PJ 
Post edited by GTFLYGIRL on

Comments

• Options
    Soooo. Some background for anyone who cares to read... I am a fan since 92... Ive never see PJ at Wrigley. In 2018, i had tickets w a friend... and we actually had GA for both nights. However, in June, 2018, I was diagnosed w stage 3c breast cancer...so i had to cancel. As of May 2nd...(I had a PET Scan on the 1st) I celebrated my 5 year anniversay of being No Evidence of Disease. So, when i got that news... I decided, i owe myself a PJ at Wrigley show... so. Im coming to Chicago! Love Chicago. Love Wrigley... But neither as much as PJ...and even more...I love that I am here, alive, to tell my story and finally make it to Wrigley!!! 

This story is very verifiable in the PJ world. Soooo. Yes! Thats my story. Thanks for reading... and if you. an help me out w a GA...Id be extremely grateful. Thank you!!! ✌️💙 PJ

• Options
    Bump