Could be cool.

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,095
    Sweet!
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,750
    edited May 6
    Very cool! I was lucky enought to see PJ for the first time at Lollapalooza '92 - Montage Mountain. Unforgettable experience. I'll never forget the feeling that Ministry's drums were going to cave my chest in, LOL. And then I saw Rage Against the Machine's PMRC protest and Alice in Chains the next year at Lollapalooza '93 in Philly. Also unforgettable. All that great music AND bile beer!?!? It blew my 20 year old mind wide open..
    Post edited by DeLukin on
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    Adam HewettAdam Hewett Posts: 106
    DeLukin said:
    Very cool! I was lucky enought to see PJ for the first time at Lollapalooza '92 - Montage Mountain. Unforgettable experience. I'll never forget the feeling that Ministry's drums were going to cave my chest in, LOL. And then I saw Rage Against the Machine's PMRC protest and Alice in Chains the next year at Lollapalooza '93 in Philly. Also unforgettable. All that great music AND bile beer!?!? It blew my 20 year old mind wide open..
    That does sound awesome! You're lucky to have experienced it! 
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,937
    DeLukin said:
    Ministry made my ears feel like they were bleeding. I couldn't even watch from far back. I left the area. It was so harsh. This is from someone who spent a lot of time in front of stacks of speakers at shows.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA