Options

Pearl Jam 2024 World Tour Bootlegs on Nugs, 10Club & SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

Comments

• Options
    ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,247
    edited June 9
    The sound quality of the mixes sound good to me and the band sounds great - although has anyone else noticed the microphones being placed regarding crowd noise in a way that picks up very specific areas and so if there is one or two people in that area who love screaming, you hear them very clearly the entire time?

Definitely hearing some people on LA1 I am so glad I was not near lol

Not a major thing, and the bootlegs are sounding fantastic in general - just an observation I had!
    Post edited by ForceofNature101 on
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 553
    edited June 9
    The sound quality of the mixes sound good to me and the band sounds great - although has anyone else noticed the microphones being placed regarding crowd noise in a way that picks up very specific areas and so if there is one or two people in that area who love screaming, you hear them very clearly the entire time?

Not a major thing, and the bootlegs are sounding fantastic in general - just an observation I had!
    LA1 had fantastic crowd energy (was disappointed that LA2 didn't come close to that energy).
    LA1 had the vibe of a Philly show, which to me, is top notch fun energy.  I guess LA2 had more casuals or something.

I LOVE Off He Goes, requested it, and was really really excited when they played it.
    What a special performance too, I vividly remember showing my excitement after that song with a high volume scream.
    But I was in the middle of the floor and didn't see any equipment near me.

Also, I think the band might check the Spotify stats per city to get an idea of the favorite songs in the region.
    Because I had Off He Goes on repeat for nearly 48 hours earlier this year, and I wonder if that helped getting the song played :lol:
    So if you live in the region of an upcoming show, I recommend to repeat your favorite songs on Spotify.
    Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Napa bootleg release day.

Pearl Jam Bootlegs from the Dark Matter World Tour 

• Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 521
    Napa on paper isn’t a tour highlight, but actually thoroughly enjoyed the main set on Nugs this morning, cracking listen!  
  • Options
    Not bad 

• Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,729
    Napa on paper isn’t a tour highlight, but actually thoroughly enjoyed the main set on Nugs this morning, cracking listen!  
    It was nice to hear a successful Lukin. Ive been thinking they should just hang that one up as Ed just seems to incoherently mumble his way through it as of late.
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    Lifted said:
    It was nice to hear a successful Lukin. Ive been thinking they should just hang that one up as Ed just seems to incoherently mumble his way through it as of late.
    I sure think that the folks around me that don’t know the song were thinking “what the eff is this guy singing? nothing near what Ed is singing” from Vegas. Listened to parts of Napa on the drive to work today. 
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,744

Yeah I want to punch Evolution Guy. Dude, look at the setlists ahead of time. It's still gonna be a surprise.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,744

Yeah I want to punch Evolution Guy. Dude, look at the setlists ahead of time. It's still gonna be a surprise.
    Actually they never did play DTE that night. HAHA
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Seattle Night 1 this Friday. :)
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 295
    demetrios said:
    Seattle Night 1 this Friday. :)
    WOOHOO!!!
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    Tomorrow! B)

• Options
    thomascbullockthomascbullock Posts: 381
    demetrios said:
    Tomorrow! B)

Seeing this made me remember the feeling as they walked out and went into Release… goosebumps just thinking about it. The room felt electric.
  • Options
    Seattle Night 1 day.  :)   6pm EST on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. CD & digital downloads available @ 9pm EST @ the 10club store.
  • Options
    An hour till the SiriusXM broadcast of Seattle night 1!

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,863
    edited June 14
    demetrios said:
    Seattle Night 1 day.  :)   6pm EST on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. CD & digital downloads available @ 9pm EST @ the 10club store.
    3 p.m. PDT for those in Seattle's time zone (and for everyone not in Arizona*, Hawaii or U.S. territories). 6 p.m. PDT for CDs and downloads.

*Not including the Navajo Nation.
    Post edited by BF25394 on
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    Seattle Night 2 this Tuesday at 6pm & 9pm EST on SiriusXM!

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Seattle Night 2 this Tuesday at 6pm & 9pm EST on SiriusXM!

3 p.m. and 6 p.m. PDT. The "D" is for Daylight!
  • Options
    Tomorrow night!!!!  =)
  • Options
    Tonight's the night! Seattle Night 2.
    6pm EST on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio.
    Digital download & CD pre order @ 9pm EST over @ https://shop.pearljam.com/

• Options
    3 p.m. PDT. The D is for Demetrios.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    3 p.m. PDT. The D is for Demetrios.

Sweet!  :) 
  • Options
    edited June 19
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 581
    no songs in the download file from my 10c club account? Anyone else having issues

Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    Sirens4 said:
    no songs in the download file from my 10c club account? Anyone else having issues

I am having the same issue
  • Options
    TahoeJeffTahoeJeff Seattle Posts: 28
    Sirens4 said:

No problem here. Listening now.
  • Options
    Leg 1 Flac-HD is complete. Running time of 25h 53m 55s of passion! ♥️

• Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 521
    Dublin info