Options

No longer Looking to Trade 2 Portland Ten club reserved for 2 GA

TC116698TC116698 Denver Posts: 58
edited May 10 in Given To Fly (live)
UPDATE - Shout out to Liz Peterson who coordinated a purchase of GA for me! I will be listing my Sec 122 seats shortly in Face to Face 

Jammers, very excited for the show in Portland tomorrow. I'm coming from Denver to take my son to his first PJ show and hoping to give him the full experience (hes driving up from the University of Oregon) Would love to buy any extra GA seats or I can trade my 2 Ten club reserved (Mike side lower mid arena) for 2 GA Tix. Please shoot me a DM and let me know if anyone is interested. 
"Up here so high, the sky I scrape"
Post edited by TC116698 on

Comments

• Options
    esgamesgam Los Angeles Posts: 113
    If you have any GA's for LA or Vegas that you're looking to trade, I have two Portland GA's.  If I can't trade them, they are spoken for (otherwise I'd do a drop for you.)  -Erik
  • Options
    thanks for the response.  No vegas or LA GAs, but I may be able to get some to vegas from my friend who has them for both nights but doesnt think he can do both shows.  I will let you know if I have any luck.
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 729
    edited May 7
    In general GA being the most high demand sought after ticket.....this is a really interesting offer. Good luck!
    Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • Options
    I have had luck in the past at several shows as some people just want a seat for one reason or another (injury, Pregnancy, etc.).  I always try for GA myself but depending on the luck of the draw sometimes it doesnt work out.