Is anyone having any luck with these supposedly recently released 10club exclusive tickets?!

I am trying to buy tickets for NYC on Sept 3rd and even from the beginning I could only see ones listed as PJ Premium for one or two THOUSAND dollars. Having gotten today's email about tickets for 10c members opening up for the next 48 hours I thought for sure this might be my chance. But clicking on the link that was emailed to us only took me to the same old Ticketmaster page for their tour and then when you select your date there's no where to enter the code that was sent along for members. Am I missing something? Are people (or were people, if they've already been sold out) able to see these tickets somewhere/somehow? 

Comments

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    ED9114 said:
    I am trying to buy tickets for NYC on Sept 3rd and even from the beginning I could only see ones listed as PJ Premium for one or two THOUSAND dollars. Having gotten today's email about tickets for 10c members opening up for the next 48 hours I thought for sure this might be my chance. But clicking on the link that was emailed to us only took me to the same old Ticketmaster page for their tour and then when you select your date there's no where to enter the code that was sent along for members. Am I missing something? Are people (or were people, if they've already been sold out) able to see these tickets somewhere/somehow? 
    They were only released for the May shows
  • ED9114ED9114 Posts: 6
    You know I thought it said that at first and then re-read and was kinda blind to it...you're totally right; I just RE-re-read! 😂 In your experience will they do this for each month and/or as dates and locations get closer?...
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    ED9114 said:
    You know I thought it said that at first and then re-read and was kinda blind to it...you're totally right; I just RE-re-read! 😂 In your experience will they do this for each month and/or as dates and locations get closer?...
    This is unusual for this type of drop 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    It was only for shows where there was inventory available in good seating areas held back... not all shows....
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    ED9114 said:
    You’re not alone. I missed it entirely and was bugging out for a minute! Glad to see some people get better seats, or seats at all!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• ZodZod Posts: 10,526
    ED9114 said:
    They will do it when they're concerned about not being able to sell them as platinum tickets :)
  • pray for mojopray for mojo Posts: 117
    Zod said:
    ED9114 said:
    They will do it when they're concerned about not being able to sell them as platinum tickets :)
    This is what they did for the LA Forum shows!
    Irvine 92,Indio 93,San Fran 95,San Diego 95x2,San Diego 98,LA 98x2,San Diego 00,San Bern 00,Irvine 03,San Diego 03,Las Vegas 03,Santa Barbara 03,Vancouver 05,LA 06x2,Santa Barbara 06,Cincy 06,Leeds 06,Reading 06,Portland 09,LA 09x3,San Diego 09,NYC 10x2, PHX 13, SD 13, LAx2 13, Cincy 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Dana Point 21x2, Vegas 24
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    I got a single for Portland
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• ratmandoratmando Posts: 347
    Already going to Portland. BUT I saw deals on Seatgeek for face value, that were far better than what Ticketmaster was offering.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited May 4
    I got a really good row 4 aisle seat next to the pit for Van N2. 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata