Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
edited May 1 in Lost Dogs
Listed at Stubhub
Things were different then
Post edited by Evel K on

Comments

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,449
    If only this show was on a weekend I would be all over this. 
    Puscifer is so awesome! 
    Hope someone takes these tickets. Would be a shame to let them go to waste.
    good luck OP. 
  • Options
    Thanks David, this will be my first time seeing Puscifer. Taking a loss at this price but I'd like to get them to a fan without ticket fees.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,543
    This tour has been something else... you're in for a treat w/ Puscifer... Carina is so much fun live. 

Good luck with the tickets... whoever buys them won't regret it. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,933
    That Bioworkz poster. Hot dang!
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,369
    Saw the show in KC last night. Unfortunately had an abbreviated set due to thunderstorm delays but was great nonetheless 
  • Options
    Not looking good. Bunch of listings on Stubhub and Ticketmaster said the organizer wouldn't allow resale at this time.
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    I was at the Chicago show last night.  It was amazing.  Those bands just killed it.  HIghlights were The Hollow, Southbound Pachyderm, the three new songs and Grand Canyon.  They really end with some killer songs.  Amazing show and amazing night.  Also the Posters for this tour are off the charts cool.  Hope you have great weather tonight.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,543
    I was at the Chicago show last night.  It was amazing.  Those bands just killed it.  HIghlights were The Hollow, Southbound Pachyderm, the three new songs and Grand Canyon.  They really end with some killer songs.  Amazing show and amazing night.  Also the Posters for this tour are off the charts cool.  Hope you have great weather tonight.
    IDK who's been having more fun at these shows, the crowd or the bands. 

I don't want this tour to end.