Options

Chromatic Madness!!!

pariahpariah Posts: 596
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2580214089&category=1288

Saw this on GG... 21 BIDS!!! ARE BRITONS ACTUALLY BORN FROM EGGS?
"Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    hey!! you're on GG too? that's where i saw it as well. everything is heinously expensive in the UK.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    hey!! you're on GG too? that's where i saw it as well.
    Yep. It's my main source of vital Geetar 'n Stompbox info... Don't even have time to post because I have to read too much... Now that u mention it, I remember seeing your Jazzbastard on there as well. Even the internet is a small world after all... :)

*hums irritating Euro Disney melody*
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    from reviewing the bid history, it would seem that auction is being fucked with.

they pretty much ripped up my bastard there.
  • Options
    But they couldn't quit drooling over your other gear... :)

Fucking around with Ebay auctions... no Fender Twin for christmas... what the fuck is up with this world...
  • Options
    ironic thing is i spent a couple months revamping my electric effects only to end up playing acoustic all the time anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah well... I could play around w/ effects as a fulltime hobby even without playing guitar... they're just too much fun..
  • Options
    yeah, i did a two minute "song" just turning knobs. ed ob'brien and jonny greenwood are my idols.
  • Options
    ..oh, and I blame this forum. It helped me develop a obsessive peadal love that is gonna cost me shitloads of money in the near future.. considered that I still only have three..
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Originally posted by exhausted
    hey!! you're on GG too? that's where i saw it as well. everything is heinously expensive in the UK.

Sad but true. The cheapest Takamine semi- is about £1000. US Strats disappear into the stratosphere, pricewise.