Options

May 6 can my teen fan play with the guys?

candicekcandicek Posts: 1
edited April 25 in The Porch
Hey Pearl Jam peeps! I have a big ask, any chance of getting my teen up playing with the boys?? He can rip on the guitar many Pearl Jam songs from beginning to end. He's having a hard time finding anyone in our small town to jam and make music. He's tried organizing a talent show at school and not one person signed up! My boy pretty much taught himself via the internet with a sprinkle of lessons here and there more to just jam with a like minded person. Just throwing it out to the universe. Sometimes it works in mysterious ways! 
Post edited by candicek on

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,935
    candicek said:
    Hey Pearl Jam peeps! I have a big ask, any chance of getting my teen up playing with the boys?? He can rip on the guitar many Pearl Jam songs from beginning to end. He's having a hard time finding anyone in our small town to jam and make music. He's tried organizing a talent show at school and not one person signed up! My boy pretty much taught himself via the internet with a sprinkle of lessons here and there more to just jam with a like minded person. Just throwing it out to the universe. Sometimes it works in mysterious ways! 
    Tell him to go see Green Day. They always bring someone up from the crowd. And they let them keep the guitar. 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    Make a sign, get close seats, and make sure he knows Rockin in the Free World.