Options

~~Vibroverb Dreams~~

pariahpariah Posts: 596
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Oh guys would you look at this beauty...

http://www.gitaarmarkt.nl/index.php?ct=gitvers&md=details&id=18701

I don't know much about it, but 900€ doesn't seem much for it... I think i want it. Not much chance he still has it when I got the money though. First I'll have to sell my old amp..
"Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I think we all have this dream but I bet Stevie Ray got his a lot cheaper.

brownface is early 60's nice. 60-64.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Well... if he doesn't sell it in two months I might be buying it... Otherwise there'll be some other nice 2nd hand fenders in the market..
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I think we all have this dream but I bet Stevie Ray got his a lot cheaper.

brownface is early 60's nice. 60-64.

it's a reissue of the 63.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    it's a reissue of the 63.

still good. the mid 60's modded by Cesar Diaz are of course my faves. Big 15" speaker nice tone.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    I'd rather have a Vibro King, myself... 3x10", so warm. But damned expensive!
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I'd rather have a Vibro King, myself... 3x10", so warm. But damned expensive!

I love the vibro king although that Super Z built by DR Z for Joe Walsh with the 3 10's is sweet too. Basically the same amp built around a 6v6.