Options

Pearl Jam Dark Matter Japanese CD Edition

Comments

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 823
    No bonus material? Was just there and my wife bought hundreds of dollars worth of Japanese Taylor Swift editions-and they had some gold in them. They have all sorts of good stuff you can't get elsewhere-was wondering if that were the case with Dark Matter.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910

• Options

• Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 218
    Is there any bonus content with this CD?  I'm surprised that there is no bonus track.  As mentioned above, Japan releases usually always have quality bonus content.
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    Is there any bonus content with this CD?  I'm surprised that there is no bonus track.  As mentioned above, Japan releases usually always have quality bonus content.

No bonus track. I do miss those day's when international CD releases included a bonus track.
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 218
    demetrios said:
    MikeDigs said:

No bonus track. I do miss those day's when international CD releases included a bonus track.
    I remember those days.  And out of all the international bonus tracks, the Japanese releases usually had the very best songs added.  I'm really excited to hear the other songs from the Dark Matter sessions.
  • Options
    kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 249
    The new Pet Shop Boys Japan version has a bonus track, that's the way to go.