Options

ISO - Dark Matter 10C Variant

dstanfield80dstanfield80 Posts: 109
edited April 18 in Lost Dogs
I had to wait to purchase the ten club variant of Dark Matter and when I went to grab it today saw it is now out of stock. Anyone by chance have an extra to part with?
Post edited by dstanfield80 on

Comments

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,897
    I'd be really surprised if it didn't pop back in the store after all of the initial orders are shipped.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,771
    I'd be really surprised if it didn't pop back in the store after all of the initial orders are shipped.
    I would expect it will take until they feel certain that they did not make any mistakes on orders before they deplete extras.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 286
    I had to wait to purchase the ten club variant of Dark Matter and when I went to grab it today saw it is now out of stock. Anyone by chance have an extra to part with?
    Similar situation. Was hoping your post had people with a few extras. Have to keep my eyes open I guess.
  • Options
    drllama13drllama13 Posts: 35
    Do either of you still need PJ ten club variant?
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    Someone else has one listed on here FS..
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 724
    edited April 25
    this is my 10club Red Galaxy LP shot with an iPhone camera...if you want more photos, let me know 
    Post edited by LukinAtU on
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 724
    i’ll sell you mine, which i posted a picture of in your thread. it cost $63.44. i’m willing to sell it at that, plus your shipping & handling