Options

Europe 2024 Fan to Fan Question

Simon BaumannSimon Baumann Switzerland Posts: 29
edited March 22 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey Folks! Does anybody know if it is still possible to buy tickets from other people at the venues? Or does every ticket has to go through the TM website sale?

Got Berlin night 2 through the Members Sale, but going to be there already the day before, so i wonder if i should check for another ticket for night 1 on TM or wait and go to the venue the same day..

Any infos on this topic highly appreciated!🙏🏼
Post edited by Simon Baumann on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    There are plenty of tickets for Night 1 available. If you want something good TM could drop some great seats that are not Premium pricing or whenever they decide to open up fan to fan I would expect a lot of great seats to be put on their as well. 

I was at the show in 2018 and do not remember box office tickets being available but I was not looking for any either so maybe there were. If you put any small amount of time on fan to fan though you will not have to worry about it. 
  • Options
    Hi! Thanks for your reply.. I've seen that there are still seats available, but i was wondering if tickets are transferable at all, or if every ticket has to go through the Fan2Fan Sale and are personalized. If they are transferable, maybe there would be a chance to get a GA from other members :) 
  • Options
    You can time a drop for GA on fan to fan or if they are friends with you they can let you have their login. 

I bet others that will not be able to sell on fan to fan due to not having a German bank account will find ways to sell on here.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot!!

Does anyone know what date the fan to fan sale starts? I checked all the infos but couldnt find anything.. Or is f2f already "open" and the tickets go straight into the same sale as all the other still available tickets?

Appreciate you taking the time!🙏🏼
  • Options
    No one knows exactly 

Some people think April 1st but every time it opened up for the last 3 tours it just became available with no announcement. Has to be soon for the spring shows at least. 
  • Options
    Got it!

Owe you some.. 🍺