Options

Looking for Lost Dogs Vinyl

Kcuff meKcuff me Posts: 34
Would like to add this to my collection if anyone willing to part w a copy.  Please text/call if interested 717 586 5775.  Cheers and see you in Barcelona and Philly 2 2024!  
"Ya know time is long, and life is short, begin to live while you still can"

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,848
    Wait for reissue and the price to drop
  • Options
    Ya know time is long, and life is short, begin to live while you still can.....  LOL, thanks man, but im impatient.  Willing to pay fair market for a rare gem.  

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    Loujoe said:
    why is everyone talking like this is an certain eventuality?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,848
    I don't know for sure. Just seems like records are all over the place now. Likely...but I don't know sh.t.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    Loujoe said:
    I don't know for sure. Just seems like records are all over the place now. Likely...but I don't know sh.t.
    it's not just you. I've seen many people say this, so I'm wondering if there's some rock solid rumour, or if it's just assumptions being made because they reissued Live on Two Legs, or just hope. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    What is the going rate for one of these opened or sealed 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    On discogs looks like 400-650 range, there are a few on ebay for 200-600 but they all look like unofficial boots because they are only 2 LP instead of the official 3LP version.  I dont really care if its sealed as long as it plays well, i plan on listening to it.  

• Options
    bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 187
    Loujoe said:
    why is everyone talking like this is an certain eventuality?
    Because Pearl Jam loves making money.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,146
    They reissued Rearviewmirror. Would be silly if Sony/Epic skips Lost Dogs. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Hi, i have one of those official Lost Dogs unplayed and mint. PM sent.
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 928
    I'm also looking for a lost dogs lp. In Dublin.. if anyone looking to part ways with a copy please pm me. Thanks 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    eboweddie said:
    I'm also looking for a lost dogs lp. In Dublin.. if anyone looking to part ways with a copy please pm me. Thanks 
    PM sent 
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    I also have a mint, near mint copy I'd maybe be willing to part with. If interested me know 
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,250
    Damn there was a copy in my local record store, on the the top display shelf, that they were asking 599cdn for.  It was up there for a number of years, but it was gone when I was there on the last RSD :(
  • Options
    Thanks for all the responses!  Found an orig opened NM copy on discogs at a small record store in SC.  No clue how many of these they pressed but seems to be getting harder and harder to find, but still not Benaroya status fortunately.  Hoping all these Lost Dogs find their forever homes soon LOL.  Cheers to a bangin 2024 tour!